Pig Bang Theory

Piggywig

Post   » Sat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Sheldon is SO handsome! Ready to hear more!

xw0lfie
Can't Stop Giving

Post   » Sat May 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Cute, girls and boy!

Topaz

Post   » Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 am

Aw. Now those are some adorable pigs!

Ellisa

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks, everyone!

So, the time came to introduce Penny and Sheldon. I was a bit nervous for them, but also very excited. I knew they both would benefit greatly from having eachother. When I first put them in their neutral play pen, they ran up to eachother with such excitement that there was another guinea pig around. Then after a few minutes they realized what was happening, and the games started!

There were a few flying leaps, lots of chutting, and plenty of rumbles. They actually did very, very well. They stayed in their pen for a bit with lots of food. Then after awhile I moved them into their freshly cleaned cage. They both had a good long nap when I put them in, and once they woke up they acted like nothing happened.

So, this brings us to present day! It has been about 2.5 months since they have been together. Penny and Shelly have been the cutest couple ever since intros. Penny is the boss, and Sheldon is totally in love with her. He is the perfect gentleman, and submits to her whenever she is in a crazy piggy lady mood.

Penny has helped Sheldon to be brave, and not so afraid of the world. He is still a shy little guy, though. We're working on it :)
They are both such happy little pigs. During floor time, they rip around and popcorn so much. They need to be near eachother at all times or else they will cry to be together. They are the sweetest couple, it just melts my heart.

Everday I am so thankful to have them. They bring me so much happiness and I don't know what I would do without them.

Now that our introductions to all of you are done, hopefully I can share some cute stories and pictures of our days together. Life is never boring when guinea pigs are involved!

Piggywig

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm sorry about Sheldon's eye. Poor baby.

I am LOVING those parsley pictures. Especially the one where they are "sharing"... hee hee! That looks like a calendar picture to me!

Ellisa

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks, Piggywig! They remind me of Lady & the Tramp in the parsley sharing picture :)

Yes, Sheldon didn't have the best quality life before me. I never mentioned it in his intro post, but he also hadn't had his nails clipped in a long, long time. I finally have the quick at a reasonable length, but because they weren't kept up his nails want too grow all wonky now. I'm just so thankful I have him now! They both are my wittle babies!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm so sorry about your loss of Pedro. Your new ones are absolutely gorgeous. Penny reminds me so much of our Lux!

moonfall

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Are you planning on getting a Howard, Leonard, and Raj to go with them? Penny can have her own boar-harem.

Ellisa

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks, Cinnabuns mom. Pedro was my soul mate. I miss him so much. We had a good, long life together, and I know he's in a better place now.

Here's a picture of my sweet Pedro:

moonfall, if anything it would be a Bernadette or an Amy Farrah Fowler!
I would love a pig named Raj, though!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

He had such gorgeous hair, I love it.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm

The sharing one is very cute!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue May 15, 2012 1:00 am

Sheldon & Penny are such a cute couple. So sorry for your loss of Pedro.