The Legend Of Stripey

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 pm

What a lucky girl Snuggles is to get to live with you guys! I hope you all have many years together.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Congrats on the new fur kid. Thanks for the pics on Callie - she's gorgeous. I hope she'll get along with her new friend.

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:20 am

Awww, Snuggles is adorable! I love the PEWs.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Waloos Snuggles,.. :)
Welcome to GL, and let me tell ya, you couldn't have found a better home than right there. :)

But don't you worry Callie, we won't forget how pretty you are too!

akintolife

Post   » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I first saw the photos on my phone and thought Callie was playing a joke on me and posting more photos of herself! Snuggles and Callie are both gorgeous piggies.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:20 am

Soooo pretty!!! ♥

minismama

Post   » Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 am

Stripeyface in the spring time!

As you see, my sister, Little Red Bear, has regular chats with Snuggles next door.

Sometimes they argue. When they do, Snuggles usually turns around and passes gas in Red Bear's general direction.

minismama

Post   » Mon May 28, 2012 8:34 am

Hi! I'm Lucy! I'm a foster pig. I'm cute. Mama puts me on plushy towels and I run round and round, sometimes even on top of the towels!! I love Panqueca!! I want to be just like her. But, my ears only come to half mast. I'm still cute.

minismama

Post   » Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 am

My mumma moved me into a different cage because she had brought home two new FOSTER pigs. They were little and could get through the grids in the spare cage. So, mumma gave them my place. That's okay...sort of. But, since those FOSTER pigs came, mumma only holds me ONCE a day....instead of THREE OR FOUR TIMES like she is SUPPOSED TO.

p.s.....someone tell AldenM1 that Albert Butterbean is not the only special gliding snowflake around here!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 pm

So white and . . . glidey! Beautiful!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Callie, still looking beautiful. Your mum must be pretty busy with 2 foster pigs to care for.

Brainerror

Post   » Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 am

They're all so beautiful <3