Ramblings of the checkerboard pigs!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

Totally, Brainerror!

Don't know if you're interested, but the masses would love to see Poppy in the 2013 calendar!! If you're interested in putting her in my calendar possibilities folder, I would be honored!

EDIT: I see you already sent me some of your fab photos! Thanks so much!!!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Poppy! I love the one with Poppy in the sun, so happy to see you back, Claire. I missed your pigs as much as I missed you :) YES, my exams are dooooonnnnneeeee....WOOT. There is only biology multiple choice left but screw that I'm taking a breather :)

Piggywig

Post   » Tue May 29, 2012 3:35 pm

Gorgeous pictures! Love their sweet faces! Love the open mouth dance-y pose especially. What sweethearts.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Wed May 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Them are just bootiful piggies in gorgeous pictures. :)
Yes yes, we all understand how the daily life of guinea pigs can be so hard tiring, the snacking, eating, sleeping, napping and repeat...
Must drained y'all ladies...

Those lips, I can never get enough of those lips!
Those pink lips and ears are just so popping on them.

poppycorn

Post   » Thu May 31, 2012 8:33 am

They are indeed little sweethearts. Little sweethearts who are jumping for joy since it's raining and the grass may be super lush and wonderful just in time for me to get home and take more pictures.

Sere, hope you exam went/goes well! :D hoorah for freedom!

Momo, Poppy's lips are the softest lips in the world - she's a kissy pig.

I'm currently at my Grandma's house and missing them muchly. :)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Beautiful outdoor photos. Dusty & Poppy are really gorgeous.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:18 am

Off to the vets we go with eight year old bunny, Thumper we go. He's a little under the weather.

See you soon! *Crosses fingers, presses thumbs (that's what the do in Germany! :P) and waves!*

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:27 pm

*jellies*
Poppy not only pretty, has the softest pink lips and a kisher... <3

Very best of vet visit vibes to Mr. Thumper...

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:19 am

Once again, I haven't been able to take or post any photographs! *tuts*

Thumper is trundling along, he's old and he's now on meds; he's eating (woohoo) but he's not gaining any substantial weight as of yet. We're just going to have to keep an eye or two on him and hope he gets better.

Meanwhile, I have been rather poorly. I got a nasty, horrid virus that left me going back and forth to the doctors and hospital all week (which was beyond fun), and to top all that we're starting our A level work which I have missed a week of. *Is stressed*

The pigs have been enjoying the grass, when the weather has permitted them to do so!

Dusty, as ever, is eager to hoover the whole lot up in one swift munching!

They both also enjoyed some munching time on a wellyboot too! (Taking a leaf out of Momo's McChompChomp's book!)

We're all glad to see the sun again and hopefully this sun with it will bring some more happy times for us! :-)

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Claire, I've fallen in love with their pinky ears even more than the fluffy cloudy hair, I love them :) I also miss Bubbles, I was thinking of her, too.

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 pm

I can't get enough of Poppy's pinky ears either...

They do make me smile. :-)

GuineaPiggin

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Oh my that picture is adorable!