Pig Bang Theory

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 pm

The pictures are lovely and the pigs looked like they enjoyed the fresh air. They obviously were feeling adventerous & secure enough to say hi to the dogs.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 am

Great outdoor pics!!

Piggywig

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Such sweet babies. They look so happy and confident in these pictures. The last photo is so cute. Peekaboo!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm

I love, love, love Sheldon's hair. In the picture with Archie, it reminds me of the "mousse" scene in Something About Mary. :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I love them both, but Shelly is so so handsome! He definitely has my heart :)

clairey

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 am

Sheldon just has That Look. He's adorable.

Would it be making a terrible leap, given their names, to wonder if I'm not the only person who sings 'Soft Piggy' to their pigs?

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 am

You're not, Clairey. *mumble*

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 am

Sheldon and Penny are absolutely stunning pigs. I'm so glad you could give them happier homes!

I hope Sheldon's eye gets better again soon!

clairey

Post   » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

Alden - bwahahaha!

poppycorn

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh and I cannot help but mention that I've bought the first season of the TV show today; I've seen a couple of episodes but I wanted something to watch that would cheer me up! I thought of your Sheldon and Penny when buying it and watching it! :')

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:31 pm

The show's theme song gets stuck in my head whenever I see this thread's name.

But these peeeegs are so much cuter than anybody on that show.

Ellisa

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone!

Sheldon is indeed a very special boy. My relationship with him is much different than with Penny. I know Penny loves me, and I am totally in love with her, but she could take or leave me. With Sheldon, it's like he actually needs me. He didn't get much love in his previous life. He'll curl up in my lap and gently hold my finger with his incisors <3
I just wish there was something I could do for his poor eye! It doesn't seem bother him much, but it sure drives me crazy! One minute it's as good as it's going to get, then the next it's all red and angry again. All the drops I've been trying don't seem to help. Drives me bananas!! Sorry for the rant!

During the move I seem to have misplaced my camera charger. Once I find it I'll be sure to take some new pics of Pen and Shell to share with everyone!