Pig Bang Theory

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 pm

That's so sweet. Yes some pigs just make your heart melt. Thankfully, Sheldon was rescued and is enjoying the good life, plus has a girl friend to chill with.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Me too.
I am not sure how many times have I said I love your cage and pigs, but I have to say it again.
They just have such expressive faces, each one surely makes you love them in their own little ways. :)

Ellisa

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:18 pm

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

I finally found my camera charger so I can take some new pics of Penny and Sheldon, but in the mean time I thought I would introduce you all to my other furry loves!!

I am also owned by two dogs, Archie and Bosley! They will be 4 next month, but they are pretty sure they're still pups. They are Bichon x Shih Tzu x some other unknown breeds. Arch and Bos are brothers and absolute best buds. Archie is my big man dog. He likes to guard us and he has the heart of a Rotti. He loves to swim and go running. Bosley is my little "Princess". He's very sucky and loves to be babied. He's a very sensitive doggie. He was badly attacked by another dog a year ago and can get fearful of new situations. They are spoiled rotten. I love them so much!
Here is Archie on the left and Bosley on the right:

We also have a crapweasel! She actually belongs to my sister, but I call her mine, too! Her name is Lola, and she's about 6 years old. Unfortunately, Lola is a lone chin. We have tried to match her up with a friend, but she wouldn't tolerate any of that. It makes me sad that she's alone, but she gets lots of love and attention. She loves her chew toys! We give her new chewy toys every night, and by the morning they are pretty much gone. Lola is a very social girl and loves attention. She's very sweet, but can also be quite b*tchy!!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Oh my gosh, your house is now on my *must visit* list, just full of adorable animals! :)
Lola sounds sure like a character, she looks so soft. <3

Ellisa

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

You can come and visit anytime, Momo! Though, we are quite far away from you!

BReit81

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

Ha! I've never heard of a chinchilla being called a crapweasel!! is that a common nickname?

Love Penny and Sheldon! They are just so, so cute! They have a great mommy! :)

BReit81

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 am

Oh, and Lola is giving you the stink eye in both pictures, love it!

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 am

Your pigs are gorgeous! Have you ever tried any other antibiotics for Sheldon's eye? One of mine had a major issue with his. The vet not only prescribed eye drops but also Bactrim. The vet was pretty sure that Marshmellow would have the problem on an ongoing basis, but it responded very well to the drugs and really seemed to have calmed down to almost nothing within 2 weeks. I watch is carefully now, in case the irritation should reoccur. But so far, nothing's gotten worse. My pigs all tolerate Bactrim really well.

Ellisa

Post   » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Thanks, everyone! Lola is always giving the stink eye!

Amy0204, Sheldon has tried 2 different antibiotic drops, an ointment, and he was on baytril pills. I had to stop him on the baytril because he stopped eating. My vet has also said it's going to be an ongoing thing, but I just wish there was something that would help when it flares up.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:22 am

Awesome pets!!

poppycorn

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:23 am

You have some lovely, lovely pets! :-)

Ellisa

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey, everyone! It's me, Sheldon! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and a great start to the week!

I am very glad to share that my eye has been less red and swollen since yesterday!

Nothing much is new with us. Mommy gave us our pedicures on the weekend. We were super wiggly for her! The weather has been very hot or very rainy. We spent the weekend lazing around the house.

My gal, Penny, disapproves of the really hot weather. She's been spending her time chillin' around to stay cool.

That's all for now! Talk to you all later!