lethal for sale in Toronto

Lana

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

A pet store is selling a lethal for $10.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-other-p ... Z385849687

I normally wouldn't post anything from a pet store, but this is a special case.

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Boo, ten hours and a passport away :(.

Wonder how his teeth are? If he is a year old, he is probably high functioning like Ed.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 am

Kermie, transport is not impossible -- at least I think Toronto to your area has been done before.

Could you take him if a way was found to get him to you?

Kermie831

Post   » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 am

For high functioning lethal, I'll make room. ;)

Lana, are you near this store that you can check him out to look at his eyes and front teeth?

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 am

I can contribute a little gas money for transport if it will help.

Lana

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 am

The pet store is so far away from me (probably two and a half to three hours on public transit) I'll be coming home with him regardless. So I would need a firm commitment that someone is taking him and has a plan kind of in place regarding transport.

Kermie831

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am

Let me email the store to inquire more about him. That way we can confirm he is a lethal... and then we can try to set a plan in motion if need be.

Kermie831

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 pm

so, I emailed... he has misshapen eyes and one tooth... He's a lethal.

He definitely has a home here if we can arrange a piggie train.

Give me a bit of time today to try to figure out some sort of transport for him... Esp since we are going from one country to another...

Lana

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm checking with a few people here to see if they're going to Buffalo in the near future.

seraphanjil

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 pm

I also emailed Shanachie05 to see if she was going to Buffalo any time soon. Then i can meet with her in 3 weeks :)

Ech90
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Just wanted to join in and say that I am currently in Toronto and am driving back home (to NJ) at the end of July and could bring him with me then. Unfortunately I would not be able to keep him with me before that, though. I don't know where you guys are located. Seraphanjil, are you Marci's friend, who runs Have a Heart Guinea Pig rescue? Because if so, we are only about an hour away from each other.

Hopefully this little guy will be able to make his way to you guys sooner, but if not, this is another option :)

Kermie831

Post   » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:22 am

Not to put words in Seraph's mouth, but yes, she is! :) I was at both of their homes last night, so I know where they both live, but I can meet anywhere in NJ.

Ech - Do you know of anyone in the area (Or Lana) who could pig sit him until then?

(all food, supplies and possible medical would be my responsibility, and I can paypal or send a check for his $10 fee, and your transit commute).