Tales of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Welcome back. Misty looks fabulous. She's just beautiful and looking very contented in the pic.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Misty looks like a real doll. She's adorable.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Yay! Good to see you!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Misty is very pretty in pink. :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 am

Heheheh, love the pics!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue May 08, 2012 2:24 pm

It's holiday time!

The Miggies are on holiday at Thistle Cavies for a couple of weeks while I will be away. Since they are both Thistle Piggies, they get to spend their holidays there which is a good thing after all Tiggy's health issues and kidney worries. In fact, this will be the longest I have ever left Tiggy since I got her but have peace of mind knowing they will be well taken care of while I'm away and will be able to keep in touch. I spent the weekend there catching up on all the current residents and getting my two settled in. :o)

As I type this I should be frantically packing instead but needed a break! I fly out to Houston (well, a bit north really) early tomorrow morning to stay with friends and to catch up with all their news. I'm sure it won't all be relaxation with twin girls of 20 months but we'll see how it goes!

Of course on the way back it's another trip to Thistle Cavies to pick up the Miggies but I will be bringing them home a present or two to keep them from sulking. I ordered cozy pads from Weaver and got them delivered to my friend so no international shipping costs! Yay!

After I get back, it's time to reshuffle the work/life/health balance so hopefully GL updates will be a little more frequent than the dismal effort it is for now. ;o)

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Misty may have worn her hat with regal pride, but 'you-know-who' wasn't best pleased during her turn.

Never mind, I did make it up to them BIG TIME and brought them home a present. I had 2 of Weaver's cosy pads delivered to my friend's house so avoiding international shipping. :o)

Webs happy, Miggies very happy, even friend happy and she didn't even know what they were really used for... eating on, sleeping on, peeing on, pooping on... almost seems a waste....(!)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 pm

But Webs, that's what everything a piggy comes in contact is for! ; )

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Wow, that is a load of wonderful pressies ! :)
Yes yes, I see how the Weblets would be happy and yet the friend would be .. confoosed.

We missed you webs, hope all is well.. :)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:26 am

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

I really need to get back here more often. :o)

Just a wee word to say guess who turned 5 years old this week?!

Happy Birthday Twiglet, there were times we never thought you'd make it to 3.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Happy birthday! Hi Webs; great to see you.