Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello everyone! I have come here from over here so if you missed my Birthday Bash go back there before you carry on here.

If you don't want to go back I might as well let you know I am now THREE. A very grown up Fairy indeed.

Welcome to Part 9 . . . . I will be back soon!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Yay Fairy!!

tashab

Post   » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Hooray for Fairy! I can't believe she is already three!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:33 pm

She must be much wiser now! Quite a little personality she has!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 am

Wow! What a birthday haul! Custom cards just for her! Happy Birthday Fairy.

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Nice new thread you've got yourself there, Fairy, it's so... clean and fresh and full of brilliance! :D

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry for missing your birthday, Fairy! Happy birthday, you beautiful girl! The fact that she is already three and going strong speaks volumes about how awesome her human parents are.

Can I make any donations "to" the birthday girl toward a present? I'm not sure how it works sending money over to the United Kingdom from the States with paypal.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Aw! Cinabuns mom! That is very sweet :)
I did a fund raiser thingy for my Birthday this year . . . . I asked everyone to send $3 0r £3 to a piggy charity, three because I was three!

Look:

And while we are talking about a certain little piggy's Birthday, I will just show you something I received the other day - a big box'o'magic from my friend who also said she would donate too!

For once, I was lost for words . . . for about three minutes!

My big box was full of things for me, a suitable thing for Marigold who is rather furless these days, although at times we sometimes see new sprouts! And things for my mum and dad too!

Being a wise, old fairy of three, I turned it into a 'thank you' for everyone! For all the super-duper things, for the donations! And for the good wishes and Birthday greetings - THANK YOU ALL XXX

It was very exciting . . . look!

Misscavylove

Post   » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Happy Happy Birthday!! Sorry I'm a bit late

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:21 am

That's simply the bestest box'o'magic I have ever seen! :D

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

That is such a pretty profile piggy, Poppycorn.

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Can do, that is very nice of you to think of others. Which one would you rather me donate to since there are several here alone?