WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Mouse is one lucky boy!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 am

Tell Mouse it was looking at those lovely tunnels he has, that encouraged me to also order some tunnels for my girls. I put my order in a few weeks ago for the HZ tunnels but not sure if they will be have the adjustments. I think the girls will still have alot of fun which ever way.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:43 am

Mouse sure is a lucky boy. He's got such a winsome smile, how can anyone resist him!

GP_mum, yes, definitely, the design adjustment will be on your HZ Tunnels. It is so much nicer having interchangeable and reversible pads.

I've got on my to do list this weekend to size up some fabric cords as extenders to use on the old 4 velcro corner HZ top/bottom designs to convert them to the improvement. We have the old 4 velcro corners to. Mr.Snugglekin's likes to sprawl out in his HZ cause it's like a house or bed, but easier for his ol' bones to walk into, and I have to keep taking it away every two days for lack of pads. Shame on me! I'm sure others have run into the same problem.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

Becky, thanks for letting me know and for incorporating the changes. Can't wait to see the tunnels and their new improved design.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Look what came in the mail today!

Thanks Windespirit! Satisfied wheekity customer again! :)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Lucky Mouse!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:30 am

Mouse is certainly a satisfied customer and such a photogenic product endorsement candidate.

PinkRufus
Contributor in 2020

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:02 am

Edgar and Elwood got a package in the mail today too!

Edgar:

Elwood:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 am

Aw, they look so contented!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 pm

PR, they looks so comfy and happy! :)

LandosMomma

Post   » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:38 pm

I love Elwood, well Edgar too :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Woot, Mouse, Edgar, and Elwood all got theirs. All 3 look so happy :-)

GP_mum, I think you're right. Might have to speak with Mouses manager about future photo shoots ;-)

I got a message from the designer of the piggy fabric about what I'm making and I am going to have to point her to here. Maybe it will inspire some more piggy prints.