Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:40 pm

Roger, and Fairy and Ian, all very squee-able.

wibster1

Post   » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Lovely pictures! Showed the picture of roger to my husband and he was very brave considering that he was bitten by a squirrel on holiday recently and ended up in a&e!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh no! Webster! That sounds painful.

Yes! Squee-able! Very!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Roger is adorable!

We had a couple raccoons and an opossum show up last night. Have decided not to leave any specs of food out!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

Awww Roger is so cute!! ♥

shadowkitten

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Fairy!! Just dropped by to see how you're doing :) Can't believe you are three years old already!

BReit81

Post   » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

No fair! You guys get adorable woodland creatures and I just get Mosquitos! *grumble*

I LOVE 'squee-able!' :)

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 am

Wow! I love the wildlife you have in your garden, Mildred, hedgies and squirrels ^^ I miss you!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:42 am

Right then my adoring fans, after weeks of eager anticipation it's time to put aside all those brochures and for Mr Bear and me to set off on our jolly holidays.

There's just the small matter of the packing to do!

So Mr Bear, I hope you have been following my carefully written instructions to the letter?

I have been rushing about all day getting MY things together. What precisely have YOU got ready?

Oh - just the Bear Essentials?!! I might have known!!

Actually I didn't really have to do all that much running around - my willing army of Mousie helpers have been a little less pesky than usual today. They got all my everythings ready while I had a light snack and a snooze, and another not quite so light snack and a snooze and . . .

So let's see how well they have done.

Glad they remembered the chairs - you never know when you might need a nice sit down and a restorative cuppa.

I'll just check there's sufficient beds - 1, 5, 17, 8, 23 - Oh yes, that seems just about perfect.

Deckchair, spare blankie, emergency wheeled cart (complete with integral helping hand device) . . .

Steam Iron, to keep my fur coats all smooth and crease free . . . tra, la, laaaaa.

That all looks to be in order. Well done me. I simply need to pack everything into this capacious traveling portmanteau, then, it's off we go.

What?
Why are you all looking at me like that?

Ha - no problem with the packing. All you need is a little bit of Fairy Magic!

Hold tight Mr Bear - oh do leave those Duty Frees alone - we're off!

Keep a look out for my Holiday Postcards.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Awe Fairy, I hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to a postcard soon.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 pm

MWAH! I love you Fairy!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Fairy and Mr Bear look like they're off to a wonderful holiday. Only Fairy can make packing for holiday seem like so much fun.