The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

Hunybee

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Love it!

minismama

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:11 pm

I loved reading up on the history of The Snick.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Love it! So adorable.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Well, okay, so, my last chronicle froze at 50 before I got to make my last two sappy summary posts! I was just trying to identify my favorite picture of Snickers and of Ouiser in the previous 50 pages and... poof!

So I'll share them here, obviously. :)

I hesitated a little to use this as my absolute favorite picture of Ouiser from the last chronicle, but then today she did it again, THREE TIMES, within 15 minutes of my changing the fleece. She's obsessed and any weakness in the clip structure is immediately exploited as soon as my back is turned. And over half the time I can't figure out how she did it! So here you have Ouiser's recap Story In A Photo:

And lastly, of course, we have The Snick. I picked this picture because it summarizes some of the drama of the last chronicle, but also because it stands for how much I love and am grateful to the GL community.

This is Snick, posing with his very first poops after his neuter. They were days late and we were worried. They came after he'd been to the vet a couple of times, was on Reglan, was being force-fed (badly), and was generally giving me an ulcer... and it was GL peeps who supported me and gave me great tips. One of those tips was the vibrating foot-massage pad on which Snickers spent a couple of hours over the next week or two. And boy did it work. 20 minutes being vibrated, and 5 minutes later, we had this!

I like to think he's grinning here. Or at least looking self-satisfied. Like, "See? I did it! I made the poops you wanted!"

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:15 pm

They are really so special and unique in their own way. In the 1st pic, I see you've placed the 2 arch nemesis just 1 below the other.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:06 am

Ouiser is the Master Of Fleece Diving! *bows*

serelixyue

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Aw, Alden, we all love The Snick, and I take my hat of to Ms. Boudreuax (spelling?) but I'd love to see at least a ouiserbutt...

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Hunybee

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

AWWW, what a cute little rooster tail!

Did you trim her that way, under the tail, or is that how her hair naturally falls?
Neither one of the butts in my cage look that neat and clean.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 pm

I never trim Ouiser. And her butt is subject to, er, white-fur syndrome like any other white-butted pig. But she does her best to keep herself scrupulously tidy!

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:37 am

LOL, that last picture is one of my favorite pictures of all time. The feet, the booty, it's all perfect.