The Fabulous 4: Snickerspants Returns

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 pm

They do sound like a pair! I'm suprised they are burrowing under the fleece with the high temperatures.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Saturday night is a happening night at Team Snowflake's place!

"What?"

Meanwhile, downstairs, something that looks suspiciously like affection is going on. Well, on The Snick's part, anyway. Ouiser isn't so sure.

(Also, I have no clue what's going on with Snickers's butt mullet.)

Wle312
Guinea Supporter '11

Post   » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 am

He's probably statically charged with all the running around under the fleece!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

Pig of the day: shiny smooth Albert post-brushing!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 am

What a suave looking boy!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 am

Albert is even more gorgeous after his spa.

rshevin

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 am

Oh wow. That is some seriously luxurious fur you have there Mr. Snowflake. Quite stunning!

Hunybee

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 pm

See, under all that ugliness towards his fellow pigs, there is a mighty handsome fella.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Albert is quite handsome.

JadeMagpie

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 pm

I just gave Tumbleweed a trim today. He's jealous of how long Albert's fur is in comparison. Hehehe!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

I'd post a picture of today's Pig of The Day but it would just be a picture of a lump of fleece. Ouiser is FREAKING OUT to burrow recently. It's their turn to be on the top floor, which definitely seems to increase her anxiety, but she was doing it last week too. And Snickers just follows along, like a happy-go-lucky idiot, not noticing that it is REALLY HOT.

After un-burrowing her three times yesterday, clipping the fleece literally every 2 inches, and moving the PigCam so I could monitor closely while at work (although of course "monitoring" doesn't mean I can do a darn thing!), I finally decided to return to the Scrap Of Fleece Faux Floor that worked last fall. If they overheat they'll come out from under it, right?

Anyway, some PigCam photos for those who want to squint and monitor along with me.

Here we see Ouiser having a snack (in the open!) while Snickers emerges from under the Faux Floor.

Snickers is now manning the food bowl (center bottom), while Ouiser prepares to re-enter the double security of FauxFloor + tent.

What you can't see: the FauxFloor bucking and twisting as Ouiser busily folds and tidies things underneath it.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Snuck cuddles with a lump of fleece.