Sakura - Medical Thread

Josephine
Little Jo Wheek

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh, no! I am sorry to see this end. You did the humane and loving thing.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Oh no. I am so sorry RIP little one.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Oh, no! I am so terribly sorry. She was such a bright spot - she was so well loved. You have all my sympathy. Goodbye, Sakura.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh no, not Sakura. :( I'm so, so sorry Tracis. Sakura was one of my all-time favorite pigs, and her beautiful face always made me smile. I always thought she would have been the perfect girlfriend for our sweet boy, Toby.

You have my very deepest sympathy and warmest thoughts.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Traci, I am so sorry, I have no words other than to thank you for inviting us to love her along side with you.
Sakura now is making her way to the rainbow bridge, where her best friend Ginny will be there, waiting for her...

You were there with her from the day she came into your heart and home, and you were there till the very end, letting her know it is okay to go... Such a kind act that does not make the loss any easier...

I am so sorry traci...

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 pm

So sorry for your loss. Sakura was a beautiful piggy and always similing in her pics. I loved seeing her photos of her crazy hair.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 pm

I am so sorry, Tracis. Sakura will definitely be missed on GL. Rest well, Sakura.

Charybdis

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm sorry for your loss :( You did everything you could.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:23 am

I am so, so sorry, Tracis. Six years is not enough.

Sleep well, sweet Sakura. You are loved and will not be forgotten. You've brought us all so much joy.

RooneysGMom

Post   » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:23 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful lady.

Kumagoro
Supporter since 2011

Post   » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:16 am

I am so sad to hear about Sakura. I had been following this thread and was hoping for the best. Her picture in last year's GL calendar is one of my favorites. So sorry for your loss of such a sweet girl.

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:32 am

Tracis, I am very saddened to hear about Sakura. She reminded so much of my Abby, I loved seeing pictures of her. She had a great life with you and now she is pain free and romping, playing, and eating to her hearts content over the bridge. I am praying you find some comfort soon. *hugs*