Spoiled Rotten Pigs

Amy265

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh your story is so good. And I love the pics!! :)

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Let's see if we can kick this over to the second page. Great story!

KarenHank

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Oops, sorry! What is the max number of pics per page so I know for next time?

I can tell more stories to get us to the next page ;)

I remember when my ex and I broke up and I was worried about moving the pigs into my tiny bedroom at my parents. He wanted to keep the pigs. I believe my exact words were "over my dead body" haha. He was a terrible boyfriend but he did love and care for the pigs well. But I still had no plans on leaving them with him. He really wanted Nancy, saying he was the one to go pick her up and pay the $20 for her. I told him I would give him the $20 then but she wasn't going to stay with him. It has now been 1.5 yrs since we broke up and we have messaged each other only a handful of times. It has always been updates on the pets. Even though I was furious with him back then, I am glad that he got Hank, Karen, and Nancy for me.

akintolife

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm really enjoying the stories of your piggies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I don't think there is a "written" maximum - all I can say is my internet is shady and when there are too many photos, everything slows to a crawl or stops. And I don't even have dialup! (must be murder for people with dialup!)

karalianne
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 pm

I counted posts today on my Chronicle, and each page is about 20 posts. So when you get to 20 posts you'll be on a new page and you can start posting new photos! :)

jmartin251

Post   » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:21 pm

I would love to have an all black piggie. Nancy is just beautiful.

KarenHank

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 am

Thanks. The only thing is that it is sometimes hard to photograph Nancy well. Also she isn't always as good about sitting still, although I have found recently she will lay still for a belly rub!

I have a few types of pigs on my "dream pig" list. I really want a black and white peruvian, a skinny, and a gray pig.

SardonicSmile

Post   » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:44 pm

time for a new page and more pictures!

KarenHank

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 am

My road trip buddy for this weekend

Going to visit my family. I'm taking Karen with me since she had health issues lately. She has been ok but I feel better having her with me. I have a coworker coming to take care of Nancy, Cosette, and my cat Giuseppe.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:13 am

I had been wondering how Karen was doing. I hope she continues to do well on the trip. She looks very comfy and all ready for some adventure.

KarenHank

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 am

Well I got a stomach bug, so waiting a couple days for our trip. I love my job, especially my schedule! I work nights for a week, then I'm off for a whole week! So I still have the time to go see my family. And if I ever take vacation time, I could take a week in the middle of my 2 weeks off, and have 3 weeks off! I have no idea what I would do with myself for 3 weeks.

Gave the girls some floortime tonight. Lined the floor with some puppy pads and put a pile of hay down. Nancy walked over and scooted her butt OFF the puppy pad and peed. Cosette apparently thought this was a great idea and lined up right alongside her and did the same thing at the same time! haha. It isn't a big deal, I have hardwood so it wiped up easily. I swear those two are such buddies they even pee at the same time!

Can't forget my honorary guinea pig Giuseppe. He loves to sit and keep an eye on them but if they try to walk in his direction he runs off terrified.