Spoiled Rotten Pigs

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:29 am

Love lined up plunked pigs! Great cat!!

KarenHank

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

Back from NC. Karen got to see "grandma". (My mom calls them her grandpigs) My 2 year old niece was very excited to see Karen as well. She did very well, better than most older kids would I think. She would sit and pet her and give her a kiss on the head. She loved handfeeding her salad to her and I had her name off each vegetable when she gave it to her. She was sitting watching her eat and she sighed and said "I need pigs" I told her she would have to talk to her mom about that, so she went running out of the room and yelled to my sister "Hey Mom, I need pigs!!" and kept saying it over and over. LOL I swear I didn't put her up to that.

I was letting Karen walk around the bedroom and she walked right up to one of the dog/cat beds and snuggled up in it. I hated to take it away from her so I put it in her cage. When I told my mom she said she could have it but then I forgot it there.

KarenHank

Post   » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Went to the beach for 2 days. Had a nice time but I love coming home to this face

First time at Virginia Beach. Had lots of food and drinks, went to the aquarium, rode 2 person bike down the boardwalk, and boyfriend got us a really nice oceanfront suite with a jacuzzi :) Also I'm totally addicted to Instagram now.

serelixyue

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am

Such a sweet face!

KarenHank

Post   » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am

Had some cuddle time with Cosette this morning. She fell asleep on me for a while with her back legs stretched out. She is a very odd pig. I woke up this morning to find that she had pulled out the pad out of the hut and was sitting on it. Also she had somehow pooped on top of the hut. I know it was her because she is the one that sits on top of the stools and poops up there too. Nancy and Cosette are still the best of friends and seem so happy with each other.

I tried Karen again with them and it did not go well. So for right now Karen is alone and I think she likes it better that way honestly. The other day I saw her popcorn! Which is a huge deal because that is only the 2nd time I have ever seen her popcorn since I have had her.

tashab

Post   » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello Cossette!

KarenHank

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Have not updated in a bit, had some health issues going on with my heart. Of course when my dizzy spell first hit and I'm on my way to the ER I'm running over to all the cages making sure everyone has plenty of hay, water, and pellets before I leave!

Also have 2 new additions. Got 2 bunnies about 2 months ago from the Bunny Magic hoarding situation. They are fun to watch but not too keen on being handled quite yet.

Cosette and Nancy regularly play and chase and snuggle. So glad they have each other.

Karen popcorns often and seems content by herself, although she is starting to get destructive! I put her down on the floor to clean her cage and she marched over to a yoga mat and started chewing on it! She also dug out the puppy pad underneath the towel and fleece and shredded it. And I dropped a coupon out of my hand and she grabbed it and shredded it as well. She never was destructive before but now that she has discovered it she keeps doing it. lol. I put a fleece blanket under her stool and I see her bunch it up just right until it is comfy then lay in it. So I tried to bunch it up for her and she refused to lay there until I smoothed it out so SHE could bunch it up. haha.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Try as we might, we hoomans just don't get piggie feng shui quite right. They really need to do it themselves for correctness.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Hahahah, AldenM1, looooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

I have a hut top pooper here too.