lethal for sale in Toronto

Walters mom

Post   » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Kermie,you have such a way of wording thing, so accurate, but Soo funny. I Love your comments and those two are "Absolutely Adorable"

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

Thank you so much! We do have a lot of fun in our home.

I am a little on the eccentric side, but I'm your pleasant sort of weirdo :)

Walters mom

Post   » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 am

You are Not a weirdo.......I would say "different", and I Love "different"........my kids tells people,"Moms crazy,but in a good-non threating kinda-way".

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah, that's what it is!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:21 am

They are such sweethearts. Thank you for providing them with a wonderful home, I'm so glad a GL member was able to get them.

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 am

It's vet check day for the boys. Cross your fingers for decent molars!

Ech90
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

how did it go??

Kermie831

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:47 pm

So, uh, where we goin'? (Timon was hiding in a Weaver sak).

Getting set up at the Dr's office.
(After all, one must travel with your best buddies)

Some of our last few bites of pellets for awhile... we are going to be on a pellet free diet for a month to monitor molar growth and to encourage hay eating and natural grinding.

Sabre only has his one signature narwhal tooth in the front, which was trimmed a bit, but left intact since it doesn't affect his dentition, and, quite frankly, its adorable. He also uses it like a visual assistance cane - poking it on everything. This is good news for his incisor progress, but he had 'severe sharp angles and points' to his molars. So, he had his first molar trim. Fortunately, there was no damage to his mouth tissues. and other than that, he is a 'healthy' lethal.

He handled the visit like a champ. He was running around hollering for the veggies I bought while he was in his appointment and of course making friends with the staff.

He was SO excited to suck the parsley in like spaghetti with his new functional toofers!
Going:

Going:

What? I didn't get nuttin'!

He is such a trooper! and is currently chowing down on corn husks and a sprinkling of shredded carrots. Ed is joining him, Timon, is sleeping ;)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm glad the boys had a good checkup.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 am

What a wonderful story and outcome! I am in tears, of the happy sort, for these little 'whites' :)))

Well done all of you!

Kermie831

Post   » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Sabre teaching Ed how to flag us down!

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I love that last photo! They're both too cute. good for you for taking such good care of them!