Pig Bang Theory

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Awww Penny and Sheldon <3 hehe.

serelixyue

Post   » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:31 pm

It's nice to know the neurotic TBBT-Sheldon has a laid-back-pig-version of himself :)

Ellisa

Post   » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Thanks, both!!

I think the only thing that Sheldon from the show and my Sheldon has in common is their height!! :) My Shell is a pretty tall piggie (sometimes hard to tell since he's always lying down!!)

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:09 am

Ahaha tall piggies for the win! My Popcorn was always rather tall.

Ellisa

Post   » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Lazy Sunday afternoon :)

KaileighRussell

Post   » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 pm

My girls love the timothy twists! They occasional play with their nutball, but they looove the twists!

The cat thinks they're pretty great too, but Gatsby has none of that and steals them back in her pigloo and plugs the entrance with her butt!

You have two cute-y pie pigs!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Very cute pictures! My pigs love the timothy twists!

Ellisa

Post   » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks, both!!

My pigs never play with their nutball thing. Occasionally they will chew on their Toys from Trees chews. They really love the Timothy Twists, though!! I put two new ones in their cage today but of course they had to play tug-of-war over one of them! :)

I was in a bit of a rush during cage cleaning today, so I did what I like to call "Mission Impossible". That's when I try to clean the cage while the pigs are in the cage. Very difficult, but I did it! Full change of towels and fleece. Mission complete! They were both staring at me while I was cleaning, wondering what the heck I was up to now.

Hopefully we get to a new page soon! I have some silly pictures to share!

Ellisa

Post   » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Penny & Sheldon are very excited for the new season of The Big Bang Theory to start tonight! They have their snacks all ready!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Ha ha what a sweet pic. Looks like Sheldon is more interested in the carrot than the TV.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Aha! Luck you, we have to wait a while in UK to get the new season.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

Great updates!