Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 pm

What an amazing piggie cottage!! Surely "House and Piggie" magazine will do a spread on this? I can just picture the giddy pigs enjoying their new abode, tossing their heads in excitement.

The picture gallery gave me a lump in the throat, too.

Hi Tex. Long time, no see. *waves*

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Ooh! Bookfan and Tex :)))) Hello to you both xxx

Dashie

Post   » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh, I'm glad I checked in today! I was away at a friend's house for a few days and this was a nice little surprise to come back to. c: <3 They are too cute!

Hunybee

Post   » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 pm

What a beautiful work of art. Jasper and Rosie want to know why they cant have their own piggery.

camende
Supporter 08-09 & 11-13

Post   » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 pm

The piggery is just wonderful! I am not showing the pics to my pigs because they would not want to stay here. I would just hear "week week week" We want to go visit the Piggery and meet Fairy!"

Regiane
Cavy Slave Since '08

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:25 am

Wonderful! I love the Piggery. ♥
Great work, you and Ian!

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 am

What a lovely piggery!

In my flat we have a pets room but it is no where near as well put together as your piggery!

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:30 am

Mildred - have you thought about opening a Bed & Breakfast for visiting piggies? Perhaps Fairies Cozy Cottage of Hay and Happiness?! Let me be the first to reserve a spa weekend for 10 piggies and their slave, please.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

Yes! A PIG SPA!! Brilliant!

I wish we had more room in the cottage for a pig set-up, NCiS. I love having them in the kitchen but it wouldn't work full time!! At least there's room for ME in the `Piggery', I am typing this in there now!!

Pics coming up . . .

clairey

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 am

Yes, more pics.

I'd like to book a hormonal little mop into the spa, please. I'm sure Fairy would have him whipped into shape in no time.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 am

Clairey, when you go to IKEA for blankets, pick up a nice stuffed pig or rat for Robert to, uh, spend time with. Only gentlemen like Stephen for our Fairy!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:29 am

no, it's ok, Alden, Robert is welcome to pop over. Stephen too! the more the merrier!!!