Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Lunatic Pandora

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:42 am

I think I need to book Albert and Wilbur in for a pigicure!

P.S.: That picture of Fairy being dried with the "fur-drier" is super cute.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 pm

FORTY?! Goodness me!! Bytxlaura, I would love them to come but you would have to leave them for a year at least! It would take me that long to get through them all - how many toe nails IS that?!

Everyone's pigs can come :)))

The Pig Spa is open for business and I have the picture to prove it. Just putting them together! Back soon.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Are YOU looking for the perfect pampurring session for your piggy? Look no further.

My recently opened Fairy's Very Posh Piggery Pig Spa offers ALL the very latest in modern spa type beauty treatments - with light lunches and snacks included for VIP's (Very Important Pigs). To avoid paw stomping disappointment, advance booking is highly advisable.

If traveling from outside the UK, we suggest a one way ticket - the management reserve the right to pignap the piggy if they (and me) take a liking to them.

Here's my de luxe Pig Spa treatment room, within the brand new, architect designed Piggery complex.

Incorporating a floatation bath, temperature controlled drying device, vibrating massage chair, fluffy towels and featuring luxury products from the world renowned range of Gorgeous Guineas Shampoos.

Right! Enough of all that nonsense, bring on the clients! Who's first? (as if we didn't know!!!!)

Stand aside - Fairy first!

Hummm yes, a nice relaxing session in the posh new floatation tank, it's the piggy's whiskers.

And you even get a bit of peace and privacy from the paparazzi.

Yes, we don't want just anyone seeing me in the bath!

Another rinse required Mummy. Lovely.

Oh yes - you can't beat a good wafting session with a furdryer.

Time to take it easy in this gently vibrating massage chair . . .

With integral snacks! And lots of them. Who's next then Mummy?

WHAT? ME? Errrrrrrr, I don't think so. I can't swim, and besides . . .

Oooooooh - it's actually quite nice!!!! Can I have one of those head and ear massage rubs now please, Mummy?

This personalised body wrap treatment is designed to slim and contour my fur coat. Not that it needs it you understand.

That was BRILLIANT! Who's next then?

Me, me! Superstar model in waiting and celebrity wannabe - Pixie.

I like this Gentle Pamper Tension Busting Body Wrap.

Have you taken LOTS of photos of me looking cute Mummy?

Goodness! Who turned this massage chair on to full ppppppppppppower?

I'm ready for my custom coat styling now. Can you make me have a curly Texel style coat, please?

It's lovely in here. I feel all relaxed and pampered.

My tummy feels a little rumbly though, it must be time for a snackette.

Well chums, you all look very beautiful too - almost as beautiful as moi.

What a super day at the Fairy Piggery Spa! With any luck, we can have another session tomorrow!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Love it! :)

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

My goodness! Such a posh establishment :-)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Very nice! The pictures are so cute I laughed out loud. What a day brightener.

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Can there be anything more wonderful than finely pampered piggies!! Brilliant job Mildred - the colors are so bright and friendly, the accommodations so soft and warm - I'm coming back as one of YOUR piggies in my next life.. Please reserve me a seat now. Thank you very much!

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Those wonderful picture of the spa really warmed me up on such a cold, windy day;) Is Fairy your spokespig, if she is she sure does her job very well!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Mildred, I wish I had your way with words. You make ordinary everyday objects sound positively exotic! Very well done! I just have one question, what makes the lawn chair vibrate?

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:45 pm

I know, I know Bugs Mom, the pigs who sit in that lawn chair are content and bbbrrr resulting in the chair vibrating. Perhaps I am wrong but it was a good guess:)

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:41 pm

No, no - it's the piggie-shake-get-this-water-off-me-no-need-for-a-quarter-in-this-chair thing!

tashab

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Mildred, I'm sure you would make a mint if you opened a human-sized spa like that!