Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Banana? BANANA??
Do you think we are going to EAT . . . . BANANA?

Actually, I quite LIKE banana, Pixie!
Try it, you might like it too!

Oh yes, nom, very tasty, Bear.
Nom, nom, nom!

What a sage old bear I am - well, not so much of the old, please!

Fairy was excused from the photo shoot, she does NOT like banana and won't even go near the stuff - yeuk!

SardonicSmile

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 pm

I am with Fairy on the banana being yukky!

Pixie looks like you were trying to poison her in that first picture!

clairey

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Fairy is a lady of great taste and discernment. Banana is horrible.

I still can't make my mind up who I want to pignap more, Pixie or Bear.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

NOT LIKE BANANA? Oh, my goodness Fairy. Bananas are great! Lady Bug loved them to the point of obsession. If I was eating one she was right there by the grids "looking" at me wanting her piece which was never enough. She'd check to be sure I didn't hide a piece somewhere.
Last edited by Bugs Mom on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry, double post!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Hehe! Lady Bug sounds to have been a real character! I love bananas, Ian does too. Poor Fairy, she doesn't know a good thing when it is under her nose!

Err . . . Clairey, if you are doing any pig napping you'd better lock Robert and Stephen up! Or maybe we could trade pigs :0

Yes, SS, Pixie really did curl her lip up, and squirl her nose to one side at the poisonous banana!!!

They both love blueberries too. Fairy won't even try a nibble of one!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm

My girls love bananas but haven't tried blueberries yet. Even strawberries took a while for them to approve it. Pixie looks like she's got her stink eye down to a science.

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:36 pm

My girls are not interested in bananas but love the blueberries if they are sweet; if even one bite of blueberry is sour then they get turned off.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 am

I've never tried banana with my guys, funny how cautious they are with new foods. I guess that is important but makes me giggle when they should know we are only feeding them yummy treats.

wibster1

Post   » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Oh bless her wee shiny head! I always love giving my wee ones new things to try. It's great to see them tucking right in!

wibster1

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 am

When I give them cherry tomatoes, it's like a game of guinea pig rugby. They just grab them and run!

moonfall

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't like bananas either, so my girls have never had them. I love the look on Pixie's face. "Ew, what is this rubbish you are trying to feed me?"