Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Big news! We are having The Piggery Grand Opening tomorrow. Fairy's Auntie Alice is to be our guest of honour, she will cut the ribbon and make a speech and what have you! We will make a toast (fruit juice!) then follow up with a jolly nice lunch for everyone, pigs and humans!

Pixie and Bear won't even go near a tomato but Fairy loves them! They are odd!

More tomorrow and pics too :)

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh the suspence is just killing me..I need my Fairy fix!

Dashie

Post   » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Such cuties!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:58 pm

There was great excitement and a good deal of traditional British Pomp and Ceremony at the Piggery today. It was our OFFICIAL OPENING CEREMONY.

We were indeed fortunate to have secured the services of Princess Alice and Dame Rachel to perform the necessaries.

Early this morning an exuberant audience gasped in wonder as our royal guests arrive and attempt to walk up the red carpet. Dame Rachel is a little unsteady on her pins these days, bless her.

Here Princess Alice is caught in the very act of cutting the ribbon.

Goodness knows why she had to pontificate at great length about being 'unaccustomed' and asking everyone what they did, and had they travelled far.

And why she had to be given a jolly big bouquet of yummy carrots for doing it, is beyond me.

At least she had the good grace to leave it within easy nibbling range - burp.

The humans celebrated the momentous moment by swigging lots of fruity stuff - Yuk!

Hello, everybody - what about some special celebratory treats for us Mummy?

Hummp - perhaps the treats are up there.

No Bear, nommm, nommmm, nothing up here!

Any chance of a celebratory cuddle then? Anyone?

That's better - Dame Rachel came in useful after all.

And, so did Princess Alice!

Well, all's well that ends well. What a super day - we all had a jolly nice time!

(And is the Piigery Pig Spa open tomorrow, please?)!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 pm

How lovely to have the opening finally be official!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:21 pm

What a grand opening for the Piggery!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Wow what a great grand opening for the piggery!

tashab

Post   » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

A grand opening and a Pixie belly!

clairey

Post   » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 am

Pixie has a perfect piggy figure. The offers of modelling contracts are bound to come flying in.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:42 am

Three pig-people (of which I was one) were conversing last night and we decided that Pixie is definitely One To Pignap. What a great face and that TUMMY!

I mean, Fairy is of course the one who needs to be worshiped. But if Pixie ever gets tired of Fairy's 'tude, she can come live with me.

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 am

And maybe Bear can come live with me?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 am

Paws OFF our piggies!!!!! Although having read how tidy YOUR pigs are, Alden, I would be pleased if they could pop over HERE and train our lot!

If you were very good, Bytxlaura, and lived round the corner, you could have Bear for an hour or so :)

Hehe! Pixie is working on her figure, Clairey - working on getting it padded out a bit!