Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 pm

An Early Christmas Gift For Fairy

Well hello there my loyal Guinea Lynx followers. As you will all know by now, I take great pride in my appearance and personal grooming. To maintain the impossibly high standards I have established I rely on only the very best and efficacious products. So it was with great excitement that I opened today's post and out popped a brand new Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo from one of my many Secret Admirers, Digger - and even better, it was an extra special Christmas Spice variety - BLISS!!!!

So come on Mummy - it's pampering Fairy time.

Hurry along there - is the bath water ready yet?

Ooooooh - just the right temperature - lovely.

And now for the moment I've all been waiting for - the Shampoo!

Tee-hee! You are tickling my toes Mummy - very fetching they look too I might add.

That's it, give me a good rub down for that fashionable 'I just chewed through an electric cable, look'

Brrrruuuuhhhhhhhhzzzup!

This is my amazing 'Levitating Fairy' trick!

This part is the best bit ever!

Hummmph - I thought there would be the odd snack or two during my session.

That's me all primped and preened. Now for some fun - it's Bear and Pixie time.

To save water (and my bestest ever shampoo) they are having their bath together!

Mmm! Pixie, do you like the nice Christmassy aroma from MY shampoo?! Not too much Mummy.

Be a big girl, Bear (oh! You ARE!), the fur drier doesn't hurt that much!

This has to be the best ever Gorgeous Guineas Shampoo - thank you, Digger!

We ALL smell lovely and Christmassy now, and feels as smooth as silk!

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 pm

hehe I loved these photos. Their facial expressions are priceless! :D

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

MrTex thinks Fairy is saying, "You're not gonna put that on me."

Lovemypigs
Supporter in '17

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Mildred - Your pics, stories & posts are absolutely the best!!!!!

I love the Piggery!!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Bear & Pixie look very calm in the bath water. I'm sure no pig could turn down such pampering.

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Fairy is very trusting, Mildred it is obvious you spent a lot of time with each one of your pigs and it just amazes me that Fairy is so easy going being blind and deaf.

goosey1019

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 am

Fairy clearly needs to give my boys a pep talk before their bath.

Mapleowl18
Supporter in '11

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 pm

I agree. My robin pig just gives you a look like please end this now, but Linus Pig has been known to try to jump out of the sink.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Jump OUT of the sink :o

I am sorry, you are all going to have to send all your piggies over here for some training lessons. It may mean they stay over for some months. Hehe!!!

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 pm

My JoeJoe loves her bath, she will sit in the sink/bowl while I gently pour water on her; and when I need to rinse her tummy area I can hold her on her back like a little baby and gently either pour the water or turn the faucet on (gentle stream) and she will close her eyes and lift her front paws up so I can rinse her tummy area without front feet getting inthe way. If only she was this good when the nail clippers are out.

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm

My pig Charlotte has a certain talent for jumping straight out of our not-so-low-edged BATHTUB. Honestly, it's quite remarkable. She's not very big, either.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Goodness me! Another one to post over for the Sit In The Bath And Behave Or Else Training Course!

I am sure your JoeJoe has some little naughtiness needing ironing out (and thus having to be sent over to me), C4me!