Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh yes she does Mildred, I think she thinks I am another pig just like her because she will chase my hand to bop it with her opened mouth to tell me "I don't like what you are doing" or "Leave me alone to burrow in the clean towels and fleece after you just had them nice and orderly" oh or this one: " Leave my piles of poop alone, don't you know they are my prized possessions."
Do you think you and your herd can cope with all the naughtyness, Mildred?

LandosMomma

Post   » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

What lovely clean piggies!

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:09 am

Oh my, such beautiful clean babies. Smokey is the only one of my boys who's had a bath, and he was horrified, poor dear.

I'd never send one of my other naughty crew members over for training! I'll not have MoonPie biting Ian or anyone else! He bites (or really, really tries to) when we cut nails... and I can't imagine what he'd do in the bath.

Everyone looks so happy and clean and cozy at your house. I bet Christmas Spice smells delicious!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Your piggies are just too cute no matter what they are doing. I just love seeing them, seeing the love they receive everyday is heart warming!

wibster1

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:59 am

JoeJoe sounds like a dream! Mildred that's really adventurous bathing two piggies at once! My wee Bethie nearly always tries to launch herself out the bath although she is getting a bit better. I have a corner bath and would have toiletries sitting on the lower corner part. She would launch herself onto this bit scattering everything in her path. Chaos! My avatar piggie George loved his baths. My husband would hold him under the bath tap to rinse him and he seemed to love it. I used to sit with him on my lap under a stand alone hairdryer after it and he enjoyed that aswell. I have a video of him at bathtime because it was just so sweet to see!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

Ohhh George! It feels so good when they enjoy their baths and fur drying! I sometimes do three at once, in the human bath. It reminds me of the times Mavis used to climb onto Mabel and Wilma - they didn't sink due to all their Texel fur keeping them afloat like a pair of hovercraft!

It is odd how some like it and some hate it! Jumper-outers sound very scary!

I am sure we could cope with all the naughtiness! I keep checking the mail but we don't seem to have received any naughty piggies yet.

Pics later today, with tongues:o

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:27 pm

New Piggery wall clock!

Plain clock from Amazon with added pig stickers from Red Bubble :)

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

That clock is just lovely with the addition of the pig stickers.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh the clock is adorable. *melts*

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Absolutely!!!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 pm

It was this clock:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008 ... 04_s00_i00

I have a good mind to get another while they are so inexpensive, then add the pigs stickers. It would make a great gift for a piggy-person :)

Just doing pics;)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:48 pm

It is that time of year for our two new arrivals to be introduced to the noble tradition of posing for a Christmas family portrait. Unfortunately, not all Piggies are as co-operative and naturally adept as Fairy!

Here's Bear to explain . . .

Oooooo-errrrr, don't look now - I must be dreaming. Treats keep materialising above my head as if by magic!

Oh . . . maybe it's Santa coming to our house early. A practice run, maybe?

I'd better keep this to myself.

Oh-ho! I thought it was too good to be true - Pixie heard my munchy noises!

Oh for goodness sakes, Fairy's in on it now! And there was hardly enough for a decent mouthful anyway!