Smart Pig

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you everyone!

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:49 pm

[/i]Well hello everyone, I am rather festive today..do you see the new fleece Mommy got me?
Oh and I got a new bowl for when I am an extra good girl and I get a treat!
And one more Christmas gift..but it came really, really early!!Image
Do you know what..it is a Weaver bed! It is so nice and soft but Mommy has to put a towel and extra fleece in it as I pee in them...that is my way of keeping Mommy busy.
Oh and I have a special shout out to Eliot, WHEEK; and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Happy Pigmas to YOU! What a super duper Weaver bed and festive fleece!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 am

Love the bed!

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Hello everyone, I have been busy causing all sorts of trouble and you know what, causing trouble is so much fun! Tomorrow is Friday and that means wellness day. Wellness day is when Mom weighs me, then checks my teeth, feels my jaws (I like that), and runs her fingers up and down my body (I hate that-burrr) to check for bumps and lumps. Then she checks my feet, nails and pads to see if anything needs attention; I don't like to have my feet touched so I squirm and make panting noises and sometimes just to get my point across I hiss.

You think I have caused trouble during my pat down, well trouble really happens when mom cleans out my cage completely. I already get myself worked up when mom tells me it is time for cage cleaning. I then wait until one binder clip gets taken off of the old fleece and I immediately swing into action. I pull, and pull with all my strength to get the fleece out from over the side of the cloroplast until I can burrow. Mom is nice and she lets me burrow and run around under the fleece. The trouble happens when mom is trying to put the clean towels down and clip the fleece in place as I want to burrow in the clean smelling fleece and she chases me away and says "NO" in a firm voice (Mom never yells at me, she says I have sensitive ears, and she doesn't want to hurt my feelings).
Mom said that you all would like to see the trouble I get into so tomorrow she is going to record my antics during cage cleaning time. To be honest I love getting into trouble as it keeps Mom on her toes and laughing which she needs as she is feeling down in the dumps lately..I don't like it when she is sad, but things will get better.
By the way, Allsorts and Bean are doing very well in their new home with the neighbor (little girl). They have free range of part of the house, and they recieve lots and lots of loving and attention; I am happy for them!

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:00 pm

I seriously have neglected to update my chronicle. I had moved since the last post, and because I moved out in the country I have super-doper slow internet speed, which makes downloading pictures extremely painstakingly slow. However JoeJoe has a lot to say and so her she is:

JoeJoe here, I have been a busy piggy lately. First Mommy and I moved into the country, where there is different noises and a bigger cage to get used to. I am not to happy that there seems to be no grass growing yet, but Mommy says the grass will grow soon.

Today was tub-tub day, which I usually don't mind, but not today. I have spent a couple of days burrowing under the fleece, getting my nails all messy and my belly. Mommy cleaned my cage two days ago and didn't have a long enough piece of fleece to cover the whole cage, so she had to safety pin piece's together. I kept her busy last night all night, due to me burrowing and her trying to get me out from under the fleece.

So today was the tub-tub day, first she put me in some shallow warm water in the tub, then she poured warm water on my back which wasn't bad. The bad part is when she put shampoo on me, it didn't smell like me and I didn't like that. I tried to get out of the tub, but it was to slippery and Mommy laughed at me. So then I wheeked as loud as I could, to show my disapproval.

Then she rinsed me off, and dried me with some warm towels that she put in the dryer so I wouldn't get cold. She then wrapped me in another warm towel and we sat together watching TV.

Then all of a sudden a strange noise came from the kitchen, it startled both I and Mommy. Mommy picked me up and went towards the strange noise.....it was the telephone. Do you know what?! I like the telephone. I love to wheek as loudly as I can into the phone. Whenever someone starts to talk I start wheeking again. Today Mommy was not happy with my telephone speaking because the repair man was on the phone and he nor Mommy could get in a word.

I thought my phone skills are pretty impressive, don't you? Well it is time for my nap and dispensing of my beans, oh and I almost forgot, I need to get this smell off of me.....I want to get stinky!