The Charlotte Chronicles

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:11 am

So sweet!

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 pm

A quick update on Charlie and her (spoiled) life:

Everything is going fairly well in Charlie's domain. :) She is currently enjoying a fresh cage, and doing her favorite thing -- eating.

Sometime in the near future I am HOPING to find her a little friend to spend her life with. She isn't terribly active, though she doesn't necessarily have a reason to be, and I think a little friend to chase and compete with would be good for her. And.....also fun for me. :) I would love to go through 'another' 'piggy rehab'. I didn't really 'rehab' Charlie, but it was fun to socialize her and teach her different things. I would enjoy going through it with another piggy.

Time will tell! Perhaps soon I will have two piggies to photograph. ;)

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Oohf. Long time no update.

Everything is well here, and there was a special photo shoot yesterday to show everyone how well Miss Charlie is doing!

She still has a cute little fanny, complete with her white "pants".

She's working on a nice dewlap there!

She still poses for the camera . . . I swear she knows exactly what's going on.

Still the split-personality nose. :)

What a ham.

She sends her love! :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm

You did great! Adorable guinea pig!

My only suggestion is to be very careful how many pictures you post on a single page. You've loaded that thread up with lots and lots. Some people still have slow internet and it can take forever to load.

I would wait until the next page to post any more pictures (or at least limit them to one per post).

Breadfan4

Post   » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 pm

She is adorable!!!

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Absolutely understood, Lynx!