Poppycorn, many snuggles.

Best wishes for 2013.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:03 am

Thumper is such a cute bun!

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Thank you all, and a very happy new year to everyone too!

I just wanted to share this and say a BIG thank you to the lovely Momo who has given my Poppy and Dusty wings. They're now sitting next to Bubbles and look so unbelievably cute.
Thank you. :-)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Oh my! That is beautiful, as Poppy and Dusty WERE beautiful :))

That Momo, she is lovely!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:06 pm

I love the Poppy and Dusty with wings. :)
Momo does some pretty incredible work.

Misscavylove

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Beautiful,just like Poppy and Dusty. <3

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

That's a lovely memento of your beautiful girls.

Sidera17

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 pm

I just saw the update about Popcorn's passing. I'm so sorry. She was such a beautiful girl. I loved how she was so fluffy! Rest well, sweet pig.

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Sorry that all my images have disappeared - my yahoo account got a virus and I had to delete it, not realising that my flikr account was connected...

After a decade of owning three guinea pigs and a rabbit we finally said goodbye to our oldest resident, Thumper, on Wednesday. It was heartbreaking and sad but he was old and it was his time to say goodbye.

Since I don't have any urls to post photos, I'll share this video with you that I made about him a year and a half ago.

I'll be floating around these boards as usual, enjoying your photos and stories and living completely vicariously through you all. Thank you for reading my chronicle! <3

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 am

Aw, Claire! I've missed you, and I still remember all your special piggies close to heart, Bubbles, Dusty and Popcorn, and also Thumper! Loved the video, thank you for sharing, you're adorable just like him :) I'm so happy to hear you got into uni!! CONGRATS!!!! What a hugely stressful insane year for the two of us, *hug* we made it :) What a new exciting chapter for you! I'll make an update on mine soon, thank you for being a friend to me all these years, love you!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 am

I am sorry to hear you lost your last resident. They were all very lucky to have been in your care.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 am

Sorry to hear about your loss of your bun. I love how much you loved all your fur kids.