This Little Piggy Marketplace

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 am

I'm so glad this all worked out finally and you can now be back in business!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

Yay, so glad everything worked out; you will be back in business in no time at all!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Yes!!

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm

What a relief.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Well, I thought the new site was ready to go, but in testing today I ran into some issues. Every 3rd or 4th time that I load a page, the layout doesn't render properly (everything shifts; background does strange things). I've checked my code and don't see anything obvious that could be causing it, but I could be missing it.

I'd greatly appreciate it if a couple of volunteers could try loading and re-loading pages to see if does anything weird. The new site is here: www.tlpmarketplace.com.

Thanks.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Sorry -- messed up the link by putting a period at the end:

www.tlpmarketplace.com

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

I'll go move this. I hate forgetting!

I think your new site looks very cute! And I do love the favicon!

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Your new website looks so cheerful and bright, sef!

I just tried your site with both Chrome and IE, and didn't have any problems with any of the pages loading and reloading.

Crazy4me

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 pm

I did not have any issues either, the new website is wonderful and so cheerful!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:14 am

Love it!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am

Yay! Oh, thank you so much. :)

We're now officially open for business! I have added some new items, as well as removed some things that were perpetually out of stock (what's the deal with Terramycin?). I'm also offering a special new item that was designed for TLP by the kind folks at AnimalsInk:

"Guinea Pig Sparkey" is a handy little keychain/LED light combo. Don't leave home without it! :) Just $3.99 plus shipping at www.tlpmarketplace.com

Thanks for looking!

CavyHouse
Supporter in '11

Post   » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:26 am

I wondered where you had gone! So glad that you're still in business. I hadn't bookmarked your URL before so every time I needed it, I would just come to your thread here on GL to find it. You weren't listed here (GL) for a little while.

As far as Terramycin availability, I talked with a pet store owner and apparently it's only made once a year. They try to make enough for the year but obviously it's created problems.