Pig Bang Theory

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Awwww, how sweet! What a great little tribute.

poppycorn

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

I adore Penny and Sheldon so, so much. Happy adoption day!
I also hope you're recovering well from your operation! :)

Ellisa

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks, everyone!!

Thank you for the well wishes, poppycorn! I am actually feeling pretty good today. I was bad and lifted heavy stuff when I shouldn't have so that set me back for a few days. At least I'm starting to feel better now!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

What lovely, happy pigs! Happy belated adoption day!

Ellisa

Post   » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Today is Sheldon's 1 year Pigaversary!

He's come such a long way since I got him. He was such a sad little pig when I went to pick him up from his previous owner. He was in a laundry bin which I think he was in for a while in a dark and musky unfinished basement. :( I remember picking him up and he was so scared. His little eyes were all red and inflamed. Upon bringing him home I saw that he had a big bloody gash on his back and lice. His nails weren't clipped in so long.

Now he's my big special boy! He's gained weight and he's so happy now! I really think he does know that I saved him. He seems so grateful for everything. He's shy, but he's such a little love bug. He's so cuddly and loves his kisses. I can't get over how far he's come. <3

He's such a good friend to Penny and puts up with her naughty ways.

I am so thankful for my little choco boy. I hope we have many more anniversaries together! <3

Happy Pigaversary, Sheldon!!

Here are a few pics of Penny so she doesn't feel left out!

Crazy4me

Post   » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Happy pigaversary Sheldon, may you have many more!

Oh and I there Penny, you are beautiful!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Happy anniversary Sheldon. He's sucha handsome man. He and Penny make an adorable couple.

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:15 am

Happy anniversary Sheldon! Penny and Sheldon are just the most gorgeous pigs - I just want to give them snuggles!

Bytxlaura
Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Sheldon! You look so cute!

Happy anniversary!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Happy Pigaversary from me and the girls!

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 am

What a sweet pancake-pig!

Ellisa

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Instead of spending the day studying, I decided it would be a much better idea to re-do the cage. I've been meaning to do it for a while now, but I've been too busy. I bought a new sheet of coro and fancy duct tape yesterday, and spent all day today setting it up!

Before the cage was a 3x4 C&C. It stayed that way for about a year but it was becoming too much of a hassle to clean. I decided to make a 2x6 instead, with a designated kitchen area. The 2x4 of the cage is fleece, and the remaining 2x2 has loose bedding. I'm hoping that it will keep the fleece cleaner and that we can go longer between cleanings instead of the usual every second day.

So far, Penny and Sheldon don't seem to mind the change. I think they are liking it. When Penny first stepped on the bedding she was a bit unsure. She hasn't been on loose bedding for awhile. I'm not sure what she was on before but I know it was not fleece. Shelly doesn't seem phased by the change at all. They are both napping right now.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures!!

Before:

After: