Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

wibster1

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah I agree that wee Bear just looks so trusting. It's a funny expression on her face as if she just can't understand what she's done to deserve such luck, love and pampering in her life. Almost as if she can't believe her luck! Bless. x

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am

Wonderful series - made my day. I especially love the one with Fairy looking up at you/camera from the towel.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

Precious pictures, as always. What lovely, clean girls. Wish my stinky little boars were so fond of baths!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 pm

As always we loved reading your comments.

When you bath Aolani, eschimf, I can imagine she feels like Fairy. So sweet and trusting! And as good as gold by the sound of it!

Also when I read your comments I see the photos through your eyes and see things I didn't see before, such as a trusting Bear, Wibster1! And an angry, glaring Pixie, and a puffy Fairy, and their tubby times being so sweet and fun!!

You all really made my day :))) thank you!

Ellisa

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Aw, I love little Bear getting her tummy dried!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Mildred, it's always so inspiring to see how calm your piggies are (at least when you click the shutter!). It's clear how gentle you and Ian are with them, and all of the effort you put in to having them be handled in a way that allows them to trust you.

Some of my piggies are just sooooo skittish! I wish I had more time to work with them. Some days, when things just have to get done, I do try to "get it over with" as quickly as I can, to minimize their stress (like nail cutting or hair trimmings).

I see your piggies calmly in their tub, and it reminds me to pencil in more time for their baths, to try and make them more pleasant, rather than something to just hurry and get over.

How lucky they are to have found a home with you. Thanks for sharing!

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Ditto Jacqueline, Mildred must have spent a lot of time with her piggies as it is evident in the pictures, they are so trusting and beautiful!

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

As always, such a lovely collection of pictures Mildred!
Lookit all those faces, just exquisitely bootiful and expressive.

I sorely missed all your stories Mildred, so good to be back and on the Fairy train again.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Momo :)))))))

We DO spend a lot of time with the girls, jaqueline, and although it often takes some planning we try and make sure we have a full hour to enjoy their bathing and spa sessions! Maybe a little Fairy Magic has a calming effect too, the new pirates as becoming very calm now and are appreciating their cuddles at long last!

Bear has a very nice round tunny to dry, Ellisa!!

Thank you all :)

More new pics . . .

Fairy is really quite a handful!

And remember The Hand? here's fairy having a rest in the SUN yesterday!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:26 pm

And talking of cuddles, Fairy had a very nice hug from Pasquale last night - she didn't even fall asleep!

Of course, bear wanted a go too!

And Pixie got her very own hug as well, much to her surprise!

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Eeeks! The Hand! That thing still creeps me out! I'm glad Fairy can't see it. :)

clairey

Post   » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh my word - Pixie's expression! Not to mention her dinner-chin.