Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Amy, it may not be as painful if a GL member is one who takes them.

Crazy4me

Post   » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Perhaps there is a way to help momo and her beloved pigs; if a GL member was able to take them then momo would know her pigs are in good capable hands.

Tracis
Let Sleeping Pigs Lie

Post   » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

So many wonderful and adorable family pictures! You and Ben look fabulous, and Emma, Bernie, and Max are gorgeous. :)

I adore your corset - very pretty!

As for moving without the McTrio, such devastating news. I believe that momo has been working hard on finding a way to bring them along, and that she has also been searching for a caretaker, just in case. I imagine that she is getting many emails from her friends with guinea pigs, offering a place in their homes for her beloved McTrio. Who could resist those adorable faces?

Brainerror

Post   » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:47 pm

I wish I could take them all in! My heart aches for you.

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

I have carried this heart breaking secret with me since last June, and I remember the day I found out about it soooo clearly...
Do you know how "fake" of a person I felt posting happy pictures on chronicles while knowing all this...?

After the notices and appeal to our Customs and Enforcement Agency, I got into touch with a professor at the National University, hoping to carry them in as lab animals.
However, even he was willing to sign off on that and claim them, Taiwan laws require that I am a registered lab animal vendors her in the US.

Then when that was deemed hopeless, I contacted guinea pig breeder in Taiwan... I wonder how she got her pigs?
Then I found out way too much about the shady business of smuggling than I really want to know,...

You have to understand, I am NOT CHOOSING to leave them behind, but after bureaucratic, administrative and shady pathways, I am not able to carry them back with me...

My biggest task now is rehoming them, but I ask you, where else would be a better place for a little girl to be other than to be with her mama?
Most of the guinea pig people I know LOCALLY have their own herd, and you know it is not always the wisest to add onto established groups.
So when great homes do come up even though is some distance away, but I think we can pull it off...

Maxwell has always been a little guy, those months on antibiotics have stunted his growth and immunity, his vet bills are always a thing we have prepared for, 2 bouts of pneumonia put us way over 8,000. Emma is just ... Emma... (enough said), and Berno, bless his heart, needs all the GPS in the world to help him out.

Thanks for letting Momo know you are there, nobody pointed fingers but all emailed me with such kindness.
And with that said, moving onto happier things shall we???

I get more time to hang out with the pigs in the morning, after a Buji leaves the house, them are all mine..!
Coffee are made and metacam are syringed up, that is my daily snorfling time with my McChompChomp! :)

I no longer have the luxury to take these moment for granted, soon, I won't have a McChompChomp to snorfle,...
This is also the time where the boys would get into position, and wait patiently in the kitchen for their breakfast to arrive...

Then with the majikal arrival of full bowls, a good morning to all.. :)

And to keep up with the tradition that ALL of my Chronicles always end on a happy note...
Lookit who I met on Saturday!!!

tashab

Post   » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm

You have such good looking pigs Momo. I'm sure you will be able to find a good home for them.
Where did you meet Hello Kitty?

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Dear Momo, I'm so sorry you have to accept such a harsh reality, I can imagine the pain but then I can't :'( *hug* I'm sorry, I support you in whatever you do, and I'm also so happy you'll be moving closer to me :') Your piggies are just wonderful, they really cheer me up, especially how Maxwell's all brown and white except for that beautiful PINK lower lippy! I just love him :) I also adore that photo of Emma with the hat, it fits her so well! What a lady.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Ah, momo. It's so obvious how much you love your pigs. No one dotes on them more. I am just really sorry you can't bring them with you.

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Oh Momo, please know that we don't criticize or think badly of you, in fact it is just the opposite; you love your pigs, you take such wonderful care of them. It breaks my heart that you cannot take them with you..I am so sorry Momo.

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:57 pm

We would never criticize or judge you. Emma, Berno and Maxwell are all such gorgeous piggies - I'll be sad to see them go.

If only there wasn't a pond and other complications separating us, I'd have them in a blink. <3

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

We all know that you are doing the only thing that you can do. If I wasn't clear across the country, I would adopt your McTrio in a heartbeat.

Happy Valentines Day to you all.

Sidera17

Post   » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh Momo, it is such a hard decision. I thought I had to rehome my boys for a while and it was a terrible feeling. But we know you have always done what is best for the pigs, and your pigs have always been an inspiration to the rest of us piggy parents. So I trust you will find them the perfect home, when the time comes.

Do the laws say that pigs from OUTSIDE cannot be brought in, but pigs are still allowed to be adopted if they have been raised in Taiwan, or is it a "No Guinea Pig" policy because they are exotic animals? I would hate to see the Momo house completely pig-less. :(