Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Sorry for the confusion and mass of pics.

Thanks, Crazy4me :))

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww, my sweet Fairy girl. <3 I love you so much! And your sisters are quite beautiful as well. :)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Aw, such sweet pictures! They do look like they all have a wonderful time! Even if only one guinea pig is getting the real treats!

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 pm

I was perusing my pinterest just now, and saw a pin of a white guinea pig sitting on a stuffed bear....I looked a little close and realized --- It was Fairy sitting in Mr. Bear's lap!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh yes!! It seems odd when you see someone you know popping up unannounced like that!!

Fairy shared her treats in the end!!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Of course Fairy shared! She loves to bluster a bit but she has a big kind heart.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Adorable photos! Your pigs are always having so much fun!
I love Bear in the packaging :)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:35 pm

Greetings my loyal and faithful followers.

We have an extra special cause to celebrate today – apparently. Not only has mummy presented me with a rather splendid vase of smelly and totally inedible flowers (no – I don’t know why either), but we have a visit from a right royal official celebrity type mousie – oh bliss!

Now then me ducks – how’s tricks and errr, who are you anyway?

Princess Anastasia? Never heard of you – when do we eat?

Oh I see, you are actually really important because everybody says so and anyway you’ve got a very smart crown thingy.

Call that a crown? I have my very own integral fur crown that is far, far posher and all white and cute and everything!

Now we have got that all sorted out it’s time for our official portrait. Say ‘Sherry’ Mr Bear.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Wonderful portrait, Fairy. Now who is this mysterious Princess Anastasia?

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Princess Anastasia is very regal looking. I love her dress.

Are the tulips from your garden Mildred? They are pretty. I have mostly daffys coming up with just a few tulips.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

No, the tulips were from a florists, Bugs Mom;) We have crocus, daffy and hellebores out at present. Snowdrops too, spring is here!

Hello Bookfan! We are not certain of Princess Anastasia's start in life but we found her slumped amongst a load of other mousies in a gift shop! We could hardly leave a poor, abandoned little Princess mouse, now could we?!

poppycorn

Post   » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Mr Bear, Princess Anastasia and Fairy's pictures are marvelous!

I noticed Mr Bear's little drink there, I hope he's going to keep merry for the Princess ;)