WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Auntie Windespirit, you have outdone yourself yet again.
Latte and Alice absolutely say that these are their favorite beds.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 am

Oh, I love that picture! Could I use it somewhere in the guide? (and maybe add it permanently here?) It is so darn cute!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am

Iastate09 - I got it saying delivered day after you posted. I guess paypal didn't send the tracking info? I hope it got to you safely.

Aww, smootches to Latte and Alice! I know I replied to your email earlier then I got to thinking, maybe they would like to be my next piggie stars to show off the Cavy Crafts? I just adore Latte and how she portraits wide eye innocence, and of course Alice playing the hermit. :-) It's ok to say no to, I complete understand being shy *wink*.

My web site help lied about knowing the software I used, messed things up and didn't tell me for 4 hours while he played around to a unrecoverable status of those pages. *double face palm* So I spent the next 19 hour reinstalling all my site software, configuring, and get back to functional ordering status again but I lost the layout of all the cart/checkout pages so the new one got put on a few months sooner then I planned. It's all functioning but I have a suspicion some sort of back image conflicts going on at the moment, if you run across it you won't be able to miss it though can see thru it, trust the text where links are at if unsure.

Dispite that setback, finally next newsletter is out and next house is released. Last year a customer requested a honey pot, thus inspiring the Jar House

They are a roomy 12" round, aprox 14" tall and has one absorbent layer sewn into the bottom. These are also roomy enough for cuy, and a ferret would probably prefer if tipped on it's side for their longer body.

Introductory special on Jar Houses, purchase one and get $10 off on a second using the code JAR13 now till Jan.31st.

There are still a couple more seasonal items left in the pre-made section to that are marked down!
I think that's all the updates for now!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 am

Lynx, I just saw this. If you are talking about Alice and Latte in their beds, by all means, feel free. You can use any of my pictures at any time.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 pm

Thanks, linshad02. I just thought the picture was adorable.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 am

Caught in the act. He is apparently a square- folded corner pocket type of guy :-)

So much Pooh haha. I love it.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I knew Mouse would pick a favorite way for his corner pocket :-)
(I really need to make sure the email notifications is checked each time I post!)

Some of ya already learned this. Last Saturday with heavy hearts Selena and I said our last farewells to Mr. Snugglekin's.

And now again today, Spaz shared some sour cream at lunch with me one last time before crossing the bridge.

Some weeks just really suck.

Bugs Mom

Post   » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 pm

I'm sorry WS. The picture of Spaz is priceless. Rest well sweet babies.

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:50 pm

I am so sorry WS.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 am

Thank you Bugs Mom and Crazy4me.

Ellisa

Post   » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:15 pm

I am so sorry. Both were very adorable babies.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I was just thinking about Selena yesterday/this morning.