Remembering Nemo

Post   » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Those keychains are so cute! Want!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 am

Valentine's Day Special!
=================

Between now and February 14, the "Sparkey" guinea pig lites are on sale for only $2.50 each (plus shipping)!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Ooh, a great Valentines Day gift!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:31 am

Check out our February contest (and our bright new colors!) at www.tlpmarketplace.com

Thanks for looking! :)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Time is running out on the TLP Post-Valentine Contest! Go to This Little Piggie Markeplace at www.tlpmarketplace.com to enter. Three lucky winners will receive this cute car magnet:

It measures a generous 4.75" x 4.13" and is a great way to proclaim your love for piggies! :)

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Entered (If Canadian's can enter). So cute!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 pm

I am in the process of updating This Little Piggie Marketplace for fall/winter, and will be getting rid of products that don't sell and adding a few new products for the holidays.

I'd appreciate any feedback on items that you'd like to see added. Is there anything that you order from Amazon.com directly (guinea pig product-wise) that I don't offer? Is there anything else that might make the site more appealing to you? (site map? search box?)

Thanks for your continued support! :)

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Sef - just went through your site - again - and it looks sooo terrific. Seems like there are lots of changes (for the better). I do tend to order stuff from amazon but i'm now going to bookmark you and check your site first.

Do you have a first aid kit for piggies? I saw one somewhere, and can't remember where, but I'd love to get one.

Good luck!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:19 pm

She's selected products so wonderfully! I think anything you get through her Marketplace is an appropriate product.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks very much for the nice feedback. There are some broken links that I need to fix, and a few things that I want to rotate out (plus, I want to add Zupreem hay to my "line"--I really like that stuff), but I just haven't had the time or energy to work on it lately. Setting that as my goal for the next couple of weeks.

I'm picky about which products I put on there, so it's not always easy to keep the site "fresh" and interesting. I try to look for fun things like jewelry or apparel, but I do try to be careful about the price and quality of those items. I don't want to add things just for the sake of putting new stuff on the site.

Jacqueline -- at one time, I sold a product called the Cavy Kit. It was something that I made myself, and sold quite a few of them. I thought it was a pretty nice item, but it got really expensive to build (plus a couple of the Kits went 'missing' in the mail, which really hurt the pocketbook), and I didn't want to raise the price of the Kit to compensate, so I ended up just calling it quits.

American Pet (formerly American Pet Diner) is offering a small animal First Aid Kit on their site, but it's pretty generic. It's interesting though -- a couple of years ago they contacted me, wanting to know what items I was using in my Cavy Kit. I do wish theirs had better/more useful items. There is definitely a need for something like that.

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:36 pm

You know I love TLPM! And I think you have a great selection of supplies.

My guys love the Zupreem hay. It's always so green and soft.

I just took a look at the APD kit and it's a nice basic kit but the Cavy Kit was definitely better.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm

I don't have a suggestion about products, but it sure would be nice to have a search function on the website. Every time I recommend your ivermectin to some kid at GPC, they come back and tell me they can't find it. And I have to hunt it for them.