Everyone Needs A Little Fairy! Part 9

TexCavy

Post   » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Last page was just gawjus, and the pic on this one too.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 am

I use Fairy as my role model for my girl who's a very picky eater. I keep telling her she lighter than a piggy with 1 tooth (I hope that's right). I love looking at everyone's rounded behind. Well done Bear & Pixie.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm

3 lovely ladies!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 am

Well, Mildred, my "fairies" are doing well. I actually gave Amelia a little tub bath all by herself the other day and she may have enjoyed it. There was certainly no unpleasant fussing. The drying, afterwards, well that tried her patience I think.

Their weight fluctuates much more than the others, and it does make me nervous, especially with the littlest one. Dak and Dash are the big guys - their weights are 930 and 966 grams. The girls are little dainty things. Amelia is only 746 grams, and Billie is a slight 866.

Well, one day at a time, and every day is a blessing. They are all happy and spoiled, though not quite as much as Fairy, I suspect. Our day spa is a little less posh, and my English Garden consists of a Christmas cactus and some Snake plants! LOL!

Enjoy your day!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Aw! They sound to be doing fantastically well, Jaqueline! I worry about Fairy's weight, it drops a little below 800g and she feels so teeny but compared to Bear EVERYONE feels teeny!

Thank you all and a message from Fairy to your little girl, GP_Mum, 'eat your greens'!

And as this is page 49 and as we have a new mouse tale lined up, we will start a new thread!

Whizz over soon!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

I'll go close this so it's official!