Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Welcome here if you've come from over there!

What better way to start a brand new Fairy thread than with a super duper new Mouse tale!

Hello my darlings. I wonder what unalloyed joys today has in store for me?

Oh yes, I remember - I am off to The Palace for an audience with some major Royals. How jolly nice for them!

Good day, ma'am, your ladyship, Princess Anastasia Teacake. Nice place you have here.

When do we eat?

Oh and Crown Prince Roland Butter too! Delighted I'm sure.

Wow - now that's what I call a cucumber sandwich - i'm going to like it here.

Umm, Anastasia my love, I rather thought we were supposed to be the big wigs round here. Shouldn't Fairy be curtseying or bowing or at least saving something for us to eat?

Now see here Crown Prince Rowland Butter or whatever your name is, let's get something straight shall we? Fairy is The Boss and when she is hungry, she eats. Is that clear? Good! Now isn't it time to introduce me to The Minor Royals? They might want to give me a lovely present or two!

Prince Macca Roon and Princess Victoria Sponge! How sweeeeeeet! That really takes the cake. Sounds like they were named by Marie Antoinette!

I'm reminded of the excellent advice about having your cake and eating some salad - or something equally perplexing but vaguely food related. Time for a smackerel!

Hummph - as you all know, I'm not one to complain, but if this is supposed to be tea, I might just start!

Oh well, might as well clear the plates - waste not, want . . . a bit more!

Well, that was very, err, dainty.

Oh, you are expecting a happy event your Princesship? Humm - could be another snack perhaps?

A special delivery! This must be it - Yum.

Oh goodness me - it was 'THAT' sort of happy event!

More mouths to feed, oh dear.

They are adorable, I suppose.

You invited me here for a special reason, your Princeship? Do tell?

You want me to be the 'Fairy Godmummy' to Princlet Rolly Polly and Princesslet Sue Flae?

Oh, what a lovely surprise. I am delighted to accept.

I was going to suggest we celebrate the happy event with a jolly good slap-up feed. But, it looks like I'm going to need to call up some reinforcements.

Where are Bear and Pixie when I need them?

I knew that!

Fairy always insists that she is accompanied by her special emergency reserve salad supply, when out and about on manoeuvres, Pixie.

Looks like we were just in time then, Bear! I can't spot a single spare lettuce.

Right everybody - you all look pretty while I tidy away this messy salad.

Perfect end to a perfect right royal day - burp - pardon!

Bugs Mom

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Love the mouse names! Someone's been reading their cookbook! ; ) I also love how Fairy always has a problem distinguishing between a tea and a banquet!

Funny thing is I think Fairy would expect "royal" treatment from the real queen. I wonder if she would be amused.

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Princesslet Sue Flae! The names are precious! And the piggies are too, as always.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh darn, they are all too cute. Love Pixie and Bear in the wagon, while Fairy is paws up on the box!

minismama

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 am

Why is it that Fairy's adventures remind me so much of the adventures of Paddington Bear?

poppycorn

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:44 am

Aha I love the last picture, Fairy looks thoroughly pleased with herself. :D

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

<3

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

What a lovely mouse tale to start off the new chronicle. Everyone looks smashing.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 am

Pixie and Bear must have thought they'd died and gone to veggie heaven in those last few photographs! I can see Bear's wide and lettuce savaging shark-eyes in the second-last photograph!

LandosMomma

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 pm

I love all the colors! So ready for spring!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Yes, I was scanning through again & the rich & elegant colors are so fitting for the "royals".

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Too adorable!!!