The Southern Boars

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Louie looks quite svelte from the front, but from the last photo, looks like he's no lightweight. Both boys are adorable.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:22 am

What smashing pics! Nose up in the air, 'Never mind taking cute pics, is that my tea I can smell'?!

Piggywig

Post   » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:04 am

Hee hee! They are definitely always ready for that.

All my boys, except MoonPie, do boast a a good amount of "junk in the trunk," just like their Mom! Jennifer Lopez has nothing on us!

Piggywig

Post   » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:10 pm

I find myself and the boys at the place we were last year, Easter Sunday. That's when I started this chronicle. I can't believe it has already been another year with the boys, another year of sweetness. Here they are in the BIG Easter basket.

easter2013 by friend2kitties2011, on Flickr

This basket once held all five of my girls, many years ago, and now it just holds my four big boys. Miss my sweet girls!

I hope it warms up and dries up pretty soon so the Bermuda grass will grow and we can all get out and enjoy a pig-nic soon! Have to go -- the Easter Beagle is on!

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Love them all in the basket!!!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 pm

I do too, they just look so lovely :)))

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

What a lovfely Easter photo. Your boars are looking very well.

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 am

Happy Easter! <3

shiny
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:53 am

Wow - lovely Easter pics.

If I put all 4 of my boars in a basket, no way would it be a happy family picture like that - mine would just be rumbling & probably a big ball of flying fur! Your boys are way more polite than mine & very cute too.

Happy Easter to you all.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:25 am

I know it has been too long.... things have been so busy. But please, please take a moment to remember, pray, send good thoughts, vibes, healing light, blessings, or whatever you do, to Oreo and his family.

Oreo is here on my pages; he's the charming little guy I piggysit from time to time. He is nearing the end... his family is trying so hard to keep him alive with tons of vet visits and treatments, but he is quickly going downhill, and I'm not sure he is going to make it.

He is so sweet, and they are so sweet, and they love him beyond all reason. All of the vets love him too. And so do I. Please help this little family cope with the days that are ahead if he does not make it. Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry to have been away for so long. You can find Oreo's picture a few pages back, if you want to see who I mean.

Blessings,
Bethany and the Boars

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:36 am

I am so sorry for Oreo. I wish love were all it took to bring health and long life.

Piggywig

Post   » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:39 pm

The vet just called Oreo's dad. Oreo will have to be put to sleep. They are going to wait until this afternoon so the whole family can be there. It is so very sad. Please send good and peaceful thoughts their way. If you want to see his picture, Oreo is on page 6, sniffing a Christmas ornament.

The heartbreak these darling little ones bring.