Pig Bang Theory

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 pm

What a nice big space! And what adorable pigs! :)

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

The new cage looks great and very inviting and so coordinated. The pigs must love all the space they have.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:37 pm

I like your new colors, too! Green has to be their favorite color, no? :-)

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 am

I love what you've done with the tape on the kitchen area!

I found fleece-kitchen combo's to be the easiest type to maintain so long as I kept on top of sweeping the bedding up when it found its way on the fleece!

You have a lovely cage there!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:22 pm

Great cage!

Ellisa

Post   » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Thanks, everyone! The cage is working out well so far. I am quite pleased :)

There has been some bedding spilling onto the fleece, but not too bad. I just sweep it up when I do poopy sweepings. Sheldon has long, flowing bum hair so some bedding dragging across is inevitable!

Misscavylove

Post   » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:13 am

I just got caught up and, wow, adorable!

I have a guinea named Penny too, and she is such a little troublemaker! I bet they would get along great!

Your cage is awesome!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 am

I've missed seeing Penny and Sheldon, love the cage.

Ellisa

Post   » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Hello everyone!!

It's been a few months since I've been on. I have been trying to work as much as I can before returning to uni in a few weeks. I hope everyone is doing well!

I've had a fairly busy summer. On Canada Day one of our dogs, Bosley, managed to blow his cruciate ligament. He had is surgery about a month ago and is now starting to use his leg again. It's been rough taking care of him and getting him to stay calm, but he's slowly returning to his old self. Hopefully by Halloween he will be using his leg normally again.
Archie is doing well. He wants his brother to be back to normal so they can wrestle!

Lola the chinchilla is also doing well. She certainly lets everyone know that she's the boss!

Penny and Sheldon have been great! They are loving the fresh summer veggies. Penny is being her silly old self. She'll never let me forget when it's meal time. I am so thankful to have her, she's such a special girl.
Sheldon's age is starting to show. I'm not sure of his actual age but he's starting to slow down and has lost some muscle mass. Sometimes he will be in such a deep sleep that he'll give me a heart attack! I just hope that he doesn't have any major issues during his golden years.

Other than that we haven't been up to much. I hope everyone here is doing well! Now I'm off to browse the forum and see what everyone has been up to!

poppycorn

Post   » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Aww lovely pictures!

I'm heading off to uni myself next month and it's really exciting and scary - haha!

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 am

Penny looking as perky and alert as ever and Sheldon so sweet and gentle, awwwwwww!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:22 am

Great pics!