Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Congratulations! And blessing heaped upon you and Ben and your families.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

How sweet! We all love you very much.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Congrats, I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you have been with the difficult decision you had made; I am sure you made sure that your herd was going to a loving caring home, and I am sure it wasn't easy. I will be thinking about you in the days and weeks ahead.

Please continue to let us know how you are doing, and what we can do (if anything) to support you in your new journey.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Congratulations and all the very best in your new home, Momo and Ben.

Like everyone else, I am very sad to hear that you are not able to bring the pigs with you as we know how much you love them. Without a doubt, I am sure you left no stone unturned to find the best possible home for Emma, Maxie and Bernie.
We loved reading your Chronicles and laughed and cried with you as you so generously shared your stories and life with your pigs, past and present. Thanks again for sharing them with us and hope you will keep in touch.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Oh, Momo, please don't let this be goodbye. Please keep in touch and love our pigs along with us, even if yours are living with a new mama. I hope eventually it's something you can do without it hurting.

Also: congrats on getting married! You're not just having a wedding, you're having a wedding TOUR, like a rockstar! that is so cool. :)

clairey

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:16 pm

^^ Everything Alden said. Please don't be a stranger, Momo.

Breadfan4

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Good luck and congratulations!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Congratulations Momo and Ben!
Safe travels to you both.
I can't imagine your heartache at being forced to give up your fur babies.
We all support you and love you like our family. Please come back and update us soon!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Many congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful, long life together!!!

We would certainly love to have you stop by a bunch and let us know how things are going.

May your hearts be filled with love and memories of your sweet guinea pigs!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:51 am

Dear Mom and Ben, very many congratulations! We are both so happy for you! A very happy and exciting time coming up, things to look forwards to! I am so happy for you xxx

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:55 am

Yeah, you better keep in touch!!

Congratulations to you both! Lots of exciting times ahead for you, I wish you both the very best, lots of love and happiness forever.

And I would definitely never judge you. You've done everything you possibly can for your guinea pigs and you will miss them dearly.

I can just imagine you trying to trying to sneak them onto a plane, a bundle of squeaking lumps under your jumper.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:33 am

Congratulations, Momo and Ben! Many wishes to you for long and happy lives together.

And you must stay in touch. We'll for sure want to hear about any Chinese guinea pigs you decide to adopt!