Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:30 am

The couch set is beyond lovely. Ouiser would kill herself trying to fold it, however.

I really think Pixie and Bear should come visit me. I'll swap you GeorgeBailey!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm

The 3 piece sofa set is lovely and just the thing for the 3 girls. Other than the fun of looking at Mildred's lovely photos, I love reading the comments of others.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Swap Bear for GeorgeBayley? I don't think so, Alden! I am getting rather attached to the chunkiness that is our Bear :)

Yours may be waiting by their phone for quite a while, Jaycey, hope their fridge is nearby!!

I love reading everyone's comments too, GO _mum!

Thanks, pigjes! I love all your super ideas too :)

Now, don't panic but . . . Fairy had to visit the vet today. She had a runny nose last night, only a very slight dampness, she was ok this morning but this afternoon it was decidedly runny. The lovely vet was very thorough, checking her breathing was sounding clear, her back teeth (perfect) and decided that although it was unlikely to be a respiratory infection and more likely to be an allergy thing - and I have to agree. They all had some fresh spring grass yesterday and I am sure I recall Fairy sneezing at previous spring grass. Either that or the paint smells following the kitchen redecorating even though they didn't come in to the kitchen, Fairy passed through on her way to our bedroom. But, just to be safe, we decided to give her a short course of Baytril, especially with it being the weekend, I didn't want to have to get an emergency vet and have all that worry.

So, this means extra tlc for Fairy!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm glad Fairy is getting her medication. Hope her runny nose clears up soon. How old is she now - I'm thinking she's around 3 years.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you, CCC! Can you believe she will be FOUR this June?! Her dad, Ernie, is still going strong although I heard he had to get a lump of some kind removed recently. And as far as I know, her mum is still active!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:40 pm

EVERYBODY's sneezy this time of year. Fairy's just joining us to make us feel better.

Wheekers3

Post   » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Bless you Mildred, for being such a vigilant Fairy Momma!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 am

I hope fairy will be OK soon!

wibster1

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 am

I just think it's so cute that Fairy's dad is called Ernie - bless! Hope she's well again soon.

I love the picture of Bear and Pixie checking the cushions just to make sure they do spell out Fairy.

AldenM1 I have to ask, does your piggy name GeorgeBailey come from It's a Wonderful Life? One of my favourite Christmas movies.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:53 am

Thank you all :)

Fairy has a crispy nose this morning, she is snoozing, eating and the rest, all as normal . . . Here she is, peering at me typing. She's wearing some rather remarkable brown slippers and is sporting some associated 'go faster stripes' down her sides. This is obviously NOT the moment for a photo;)

I love that film too, wibster1

JaneDoe

Post   » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 am

Wow, ten parts already!

Bethie
Still supporting in 2014

Post   » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm pretty sure George Bailey is a schnauzer-type dog person.

I hope Fairy's nose is less runny now! I'm suffering with runny nose and eyes, too.