Continuing Life In The Pigpen

clairey

Post   » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm

That one of the joys of C&Cs - it's easy to make as many cages/walls as are needed. And to put them right back where they belong afterwards. *cough*

NoCableisSafe

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Hehehehe, absolutely!

I can't wait for after Scribble's neuter when he can finally join my flatmate's herd. It's probably the first time I have been planning an introduction in the future where I'm not afraid of doing the intro itself as we have enough space to just split the cage again if it doesn't work out.

It is pretty rubbish that in our neck you have to twist what you'll do with your murderous boars just to give them a chance at bonding with a resident boar!

clairey

Post   » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:02 pm

It's horribly sad. All those poor boars destined for a life alone.

clairey

Post   » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 am

Stephen is taking inspiration from Team Snowflake and having a snoozy weekend. No matter where I put that armchair, Robert has to shift it so it sits under the fleece fronds.

This would have been a great photo if only he could have held that poop in a bit longer!

Meanwhile the search for Robert's eyes continues.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:03 am

I will find them. Send him.

Crazy4me

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 am

Oh poor Robert, don't worry many of us would just love to help find your eyes, with some scritches in between, and a cuddle or two.

LS in AK
Upside-down & Backwards

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:46 am

Here they are!

Fortunately, my landlady found them in Anchorage, and they are now watching over the red kitty on my stove.

You'll have to ship Bobbins over here to retrieve them.

clairey

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 am

*giggles* They really do look like them.

Spring has finally sprung and Robert's due for a spa day in the next week, so his hair will be coming off. My BF is horrified and thinks I'm going to make Bobs look a mess. To be fair, I probably am. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

Bobs would be difficult to groom if he held perfectly still. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

clairey

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 am

I have a cunning podium arrangement which means he has no option but to stand still. Mwahaha!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am

Oh, I mean, I don't want to curse you or anything, but: I don't think pigs go along well with "no option." I've said things like "no option" about burrowing... removing hayracks from walls... getting IN to hayracks... and I've been proven wrong time and again.

clairey

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am

You are definitely trying to curse me! He's dealt with it every 4-5 weeks for 6 months and if he decides there's an option this time it will be all your fault!