Everyone needs A Little fairy! Part 10

slavetofuzzy
4 the Good of all Pigs

Post   » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:33 pm

GeorgeBailey IS a schnauzer-type doggie. And the name does indeed come from It's a Wonderful Life. :)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 am

Yes yes and yes. He came to stay the Christmas holiday with us because his owners dumped him that weekend, and his name was Bailey. When we decided to keep him we thought the name needed freshening up!

And I agree, "Ernie" is the perfect name for the dad of a pig like Fairy.

skinnypigs1
Supporter in '12

Post   » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:19 pm

The couch and chairs are adorable. Reminds me of a barbie playhouse!
Where did you get them from? Excuse me if it was stated but I didn't see.

wibster1

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 6:07 am

Aw imagine abandoning the wee thing at Christmas. Glad he found a lovely home with you AldenM.

I'll need to watch that film again soon Mildred. Doesn't matter that it's May. Any update on wee Fairy?

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 am

Yes! Her nose isn't runny and she has stopped sneezing :) she seems much brighter in herself now. She really didn't want her Baytril last night, a good sign! What a relief!

The new three piece suit was made by PiggyPalace. We designed and ordered it months ago, I know Jenny isn't doing custom orders these days so I think we squeezed in just before she made that announcement!

Pics of the pigs soon.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Good news!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 am

The pink lounge set is so adorable! Can't believe the cuteness.

Crazy4me

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 9:19 am

So glad Fairy is feeling better and is up to her usual self.

wibster1

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 am

Glad that Wee Fairy is feeling better!

The PiggyPalace stuff is gorgeous. I got one of their angel crash pads for my girls' Christmas but they won't use it as they prefer to be more enclosed than the design allows. It's a real shame because it's gorgeous. I'm going to give it to my local SSPCA so some other wee piggy can get the benefit from it.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I have 2 of her crash pads and he girls now love them. Wibster you may want to leave the pads in the cage for a while as my girls took a while to get use to them. Otherwise, I'm sure your SSPCA will be most grateful for them.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes, ours turned their noses up for a while! Even now they can go for days without using the copters then the next few days every time I look they are asleep in one!

Fairy sneezed at teatime, a big snotty sneeze. She still seems as bright as a button though. Pics very soon.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 01, 2013 2:53 pm

The girls enjoyed some sunshine in the garden today:

Poor Pixie was quite worried about the likelihood of getting gobbled up by the monster pig looming up behind them

A small snack soon held her attention . . .

. . . although not for very long!