Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

Amy0204
We miss our sweet Oreo

Post   » Fri May 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Congratulations Momo and Ben. If you're marriage is anything like the courtship you shared with us, you should have a long and happy life together. Don't forget us!

Brainerror

Post   » Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Ahh you popped the news! Good I was sooo bursting with excitement! Well, about your wedding..not.. y'know :/ *sigh*

Send me dress photos!! I have fascinators to make!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat May 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Whaaaattt!!!! You can't put up a post like this!!!!!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat May 11, 2013 11:14 pm

I KNOW!!! THIS IS WRONG!!! C'mon, what are all these secrets? We all wish Momo and Ben the very very best.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

Has someone been drinking the water????!?!?

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 am

That's what I was thinking, Lynx.

Sidera17

Post   » Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 pm

:DDD!

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

LOL I doubt that's it ;).

I hope Momo and Ben are doing well.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 pm

I hope Momo comes back HERE. :(

I know not everybody is as crazy as I am, and not everybody is on Facebook. Where the two groups intersect there may be some of you who haven't had a MomoPigs update since Momo left the US. As we all knew she would, Momo found the kids a lovely new home -- with someone who I THINK is long-absent CavyCastle. All is well and they occasionally post updates on Momo's page. With their permission I am posting this little update.

Emma is behaving and not biting too much, and Berno is staying out of her way. The big news is that Maxwell GOT MARRIED! His blushing bride Larissa recently lost her sister and the two loners hit it off.

Here is the wedding-day picture (that is not mine and which I stole from maybe-CavyCastle)!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 10:58 am

Thanks for the update!

Despite the fact that I have a "presence" on facebook, I have no interest in it whatsoever. So if news isn't posted here, I never hear about it.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Awwww! Best wishes to the happy couple. Thanks for the update.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Ditto Lynx, but I don't even have a presence on FB. So thanks, AldenM1 for posting the pic of the happy couple!