Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Well, CavyCastle and I talked last night, and she says I can cut/paste her updates here until Momo comes back. So I will, when I see them.

And in the meantime, SQUEE, because I still can't get over how cute Maxwell's wife is.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I use FB a bit, not often though. I get very annoyed when I see a photo I posted for friends (on FB) suddenly splashed all over FB too.

raggedypig

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Does momo have another FB page beside her Piggery one?

pigwidgeon

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Thanks for the update, Alden! Awwww such an adorable little couple

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks for the update. I don't have a facebook account so glad to read an update on Momo's pigs. Maxwell's wife is adorable and they both look happy. Love how Maxwell's fluffiness dominates the photo and makes him look larger, and all the better to protect his woman?

happiestgirl

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Awww... Soo happy Maxwell has a wifey. Maybe he will stop being so skittish now. :)

clairey

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm so happy for Maxie. A wife of his very own.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Aww, that's great. Two momo-related weddings.

Brainerror

Post   » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

She has a personal one, but I'm not sure if she wants that advertised so I'll leave it up to her to communicate this to people.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Sat May 18, 2013 1:01 am

Maxwell IS larger! He dwarfs little Larissa, and they are a great match for each other. Maxie has very soulful eyes, you just have to push his fluff out of the way in order to see them.

I am happy to say I have held Miss Emma too, and all my digits are intact! Berno went running to hide, but Emma came right over to greet me. OK, well, maybe she just came to see if I had any tasty veggies to offer...

AldenM1
Supporter in '16

Post   » Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Text and photo by CavyCastle!

Mama cutemomo and Papa bujimo, here I am being "a little tart" as Ninja Lady said. I've flipped over my cuddle, pooped in protest, and glared. Why? Because I didn't want my medicine today! And then she cut my tooooomatoooes the wrong way (I like mine sliced, not diced, slaves!!). And THEN!! Lady informed me we are almost out of my nomnom treat rings and she doesn't know where Mama and Papa got them, nor exactly what they are, so we have to wait until they tell her for a refill. TELL HER!! My nomnoms cannot wait! I suffer.... And THEN!! (Worst day ever.) Benji Berno pushed me aside! HE PUSHED ME!! Cuz he loves oats and I wasn't sharing! HE PUSHED ME!!!!! (Fluff, poop, pout, poop, sulk) I am seriously displeased... somebody gets bit today. Lucky me, Auntie mmercedesmom is visiting... MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

What a hoot! And she certainly does look displeased.

JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm

VERY. haha

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 am

Waloos GL, I miss you guys so much!
It has been absolutely krazy ever since I came back, and I can't even begin to say how much I miss my McTrio!
At times of such great changes and uncertainties, I so very much wished to have that concrete part of my life with me whenever I am having a frail moment on the inside.

I have to admit many things caught me off guard when I returned, but it was the generosity of CavyCastle and mmercedesmom's pictures and posts on the babies that made me stronger and better.

It is so lovely to come back on here and see people who has neither forgotten a momo nor her wheekities that makes me feel so loved!
I don't want to be rude and post guinea pigs -unrelated stuff here, but if Lynx would allow me, I would love to share more under general!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 am

Momo :)))))) it is great to see you here! We have thought about you so many times! I for one would love to hear some non piggy stuff :)

Sending big hugs to you and Mr Momo xxx

pigwidgeon

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am

I would love to hear non piggy stuff too! Glad you're not gonna be a stranger. :)

minismama

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 am

Berno's getting brave, if he's pushing McChompChomp.

Glad to hear from you, Momo.

Lynx
RESIST

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 12:22 pm

You are more than welcome to post whatever you wish about your new life. We do indeed miss you!

Much excitement about the coming string of weddings :-)

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Glad to hear from you, and we all look forward to hearing about what you want to share with us even if it is unrelated to g-pigs.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 am

I don't do Facebook either so I only catch up here! Though I haven't been posting in a while, I do still catch up on GL. All the best Momo and Ben for all your forthcoming new adventures, piggy and non-piggy related. :-)

895 posts