Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Well, CavyCastle and I talked last night, and she says I can cut/paste her updates here until Momo comes back. So I will, when I see them.

And in the meantime, SQUEE, because I still can't get over how cute Maxwell's wife is.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 1:01 pm

I use FB a bit, not often though. I get very annoyed when I see a photo I posted for friends (on FB) suddenly splashed all over FB too.

raggedypig

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Does momo have another FB page beside her Piggery one?

pigwidgeon

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Thanks for the update, Alden! Awwww such an adorable little couple

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks for the update. I don't have a facebook account so glad to read an update on Momo's pigs. Maxwell's wife is adorable and they both look happy. Love how Maxwell's fluffiness dominates the photo and makes him look larger, and all the better to protect his woman?

happiestgirl

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Awww... Soo happy Maxwell has a wifey. Maybe he will stop being so skittish now. :)

clairey

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm so happy for Maxie. A wife of his very own.

GuineaPinny

Post   » Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Aww, that's great. Two momo-related weddings.

Brainerror

Post   » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

She has a personal one, but I'm not sure if she wants that advertised so I'll leave it up to her to communicate this to people.

mmercedesmom
Supporter in '09

Post   » Sat May 18, 2013 1:01 am

Maxwell IS larger! He dwarfs little Larissa, and they are a great match for each other. Maxie has very soulful eyes, you just have to push his fluff out of the way in order to see them.

I am happy to say I have held Miss Emma too, and all my digits are intact! Berno went running to hide, but Emma came right over to greet me. OK, well, maybe she just came to see if I had any tasty veggies to offer...

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue May 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Text and photo by CavyCastle!

Mama cutemomo and Papa bujimo, here I am being "a little tart" as Ninja Lady said. I've flipped over my cuddle, pooped in protest, and glared. Why? Because I didn't want my medicine today! And then she cut my tooooomatoooes the wrong way (I like mine sliced, not diced, slaves!!). And THEN!! Lady informed me we are almost out of my nomnom treat rings and she doesn't know where Mama and Papa got them, nor exactly what they are, so we have to wait until they tell her for a refill. TELL HER!! My nomnoms cannot wait! I suffer.... And THEN!! (Worst day ever.) Benji Berno pushed me aside! HE PUSHED ME!! Cuz he loves oats and I wasn't sharing! HE PUSHED ME!!!!! (Fluff, poop, pout, poop, sulk) I am seriously displeased... somebody gets bit today. Lucky me, Auntie mmercedesmom is visiting... MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

What a hoot! And she certainly does look displeased.