JudiL-MetroGPRescue
Poop Obsessed

Post   » Wed May 22, 2013 12:57 pm

VERY. haha

cutemomomi
Obey My Authority

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 am

Waloos GL, I miss you guys so much!
It has been absolutely krazy ever since I came back, and I can't even begin to say how much I miss my McTrio!
At times of such great changes and uncertainties, I so very much wished to have that concrete part of my life with me whenever I am having a frail moment on the inside.

I have to admit many things caught me off guard when I returned, but it was the generosity of CavyCastle and mmercedesmom's pictures and posts on the babies that made me stronger and better.

It is so lovely to come back on here and see people who has neither forgotten a momo nor her wheekities that makes me feel so loved!
I don't want to be rude and post guinea pigs -unrelated stuff here, but if Lynx would allow me, I would love to share more under general!

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 2:52 am

Momo :)))))) it is great to see you here! We have thought about you so many times! I for one would love to hear some non piggy stuff :)

Sending big hugs to you and Mr Momo xxx

pigwidgeon

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am

I would love to hear non piggy stuff too! Glad you're not gonna be a stranger. :)

minismama

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 5:23 am

Berno's getting brave, if he's pushing McChompChomp.

Glad to hear from you, Momo.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 12:22 pm

You are more than welcome to post whatever you wish about your new life. We do indeed miss you!

Much excitement about the coming string of weddings :-)

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu May 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Glad to hear from you, and we all look forward to hearing about what you want to share with us even if it is unrelated to g-pigs.

Webs
Cavies 'n Cobwebs

Post   » Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 am

I don't do Facebook either so I only catch up here! Though I haven't been posting in a while, I do still catch up on GL. All the best Momo and Ben for all your forthcoming new adventures, piggy and non-piggy related. :-)

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sun May 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Text and photos by CavyCastle!

Mama cutemomo and Papa bujimo!! So...the Ninja Lady asked a friend, Auntie Shirley Fehr, who is a professional animal groomer, to trim my royal bum for the hot Southern California summer. I am royally displeased. SO SHORT! But oh so refreshing. And then when NL pets my short hair it feels so good I get all rumbly!! (Rumblestruts) NL says I look like I'm in the military, and it's right and proper to show respect on this Memorial Day weekend. I can't argue that logic. Anywho, Lookie!! Lookie!! Auntie Tina or Djakarta, on GL, brought my treats!! The NL got on her knees and wept with joy. Silly, I'm the one who should be celebrating! I told her to get up and feed me!! She just keeps hugging the bag and counting her bandaged fingers. Strange lady..... Anywho, we did a taste test and I gobbled up both the Oxbow and the Vitakraft. I'm not picky!! Now Berno Benji can have his icky oats, I've got something better!! I'm happy!! Afterward, Berno Benji and I curled up, um, er, together in the soft cuddly, and there was a great Sunday nap, can you see us both? I is happy Papa and Mama! Happy and content. (Burrwaggle)XOXOXO

clairey

Post   » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:02 am

What the what? I just saw this. Asleep together in a hidey! Finally getting her nibble rings must have mellowed Emma out.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Unbelievable. If not for there having been an independent eye witness, I would have thought that was a stuff toy in with Emma. Well done MacBernie.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:58 am

Text and photo by CavyCastle, July 1!

Dear Mama cutemomo and Papa bujumo, well things have been lively here in San Diego! Ninja Lady and Auntie mmercedesmom have been arguing over me! Happy joy, joy, I am again, the center of the world! (Burrwaggle, purr) Anywho, NL asked when Benji Berno and I were coming home and Auntie says she's in love so we're staying with her!! The custody battle continues, but I think we'll be staying with Auntie. Why? Well....Benji Berno likes the nekkid girls next door, a lot, and has decided he likes it here better than at the Castle. But, the other reason is Auntie brings ME, and only ME, FOOD!!!! I'm tired, a lot, these days, and the food bowl is sometimes so far away I just can't be bothered to get there. So, NL and Auntie thought it best if I got "hand fed" during the day. Breakfast in bed!! My evil plan is working brilliantly!! Mwahahaha!! Anywho, so Auntie and I sit for hours eating, watching movies (my current fav is Wizard of Oz, but Auntie says Dorothy is whiny so I threatened to bite her), and talking. Sadly, NL can't sit that long cuz of her ninja duties (and what does "reconnaissance mission" and "Deep 6" mean anyway? I asked but NL just smiled and winked, again). So, here we stay. Though NL has threatened a late night ninja kidnapping....
San Diego is a fun place to live!!
XOXOXO Emma