Guinea Pig Math Schimpf Style.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 7:07 pm

What a nice tribute to Mojo!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

We all send or condolences. So very sorry for your loss.

Breadfan4

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm

So sorry about Mojo. RIP little piggy.

FL Cavy Slave

Post   » Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm so sorry that you lost Mojo. He was a special piggy.

Quinc-Emma

Post   » Thu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm so sorry.

Nemo

Post   » Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm sorry.

serelixyue

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:15 am

Dear Erin,

I'm so sorry to hear of Mojo. I know it must pain you so much, after Momo lost her Mojo, I remember finding another Mojo on chronicles and I fell in love with him too. Such a beautiful face, and that last photo of him, so inquisitive and curious. I'm sorry...and pray that Reko is doing well <3

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about Mojo. :(

With regard to Aolani's eyes, Popcorn's used to do that and appear different in different lighting.

My thoughts are with you.

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 pm

I was asked a few days ago: "Why guinea pigs? Why not gerbils or fish?"

This right here is why:

As some of you know, my life has turned upside down and sadly I have made the choice to rehome Aolani, Romeo and my turtle Merlin. Aolani and Romeo are heading to a good friend this weekend and I have yet to find the right home for Merlin.

I did not make this choice lightly but the truth is because of the situation, I'd never be able to care for them all properly. So my herd will just be Reko, Satu and Thora. Oh and Spook my kitty.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Hehe! Smashing pics and captions, eschimf!

Really sorry about your situation. I know the decision to rehome must have been difficult, to say the least, but well done for handling the situation as you have. It sounds like they all have a wonderful new home to go to x

tashab

Post   » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Big hugs to you

eschimpf
SweetPea

Post   » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 am

Thank you all! I've been watching the days get closer and closer. Friday or Sat depending on the weather. I know its the right thing to do, I can not afford them all and I can't keep asking friends for help, more so if they get sick.

I know one day I wont be in such a bind, and when that day comes I can rescue more pigs again.