Show your cage IV

jacqueline

Post   » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Mara - if you'd like to see what we can work out, please PM me and we can hash out any details and see if it's feasible!

MaraC

Post   » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Jessie - I have fleece in Romania, but just single coloured and with model fleeces too - but just 4 models. I buy them for Auchan.
At IKEA are just single coloured fleeces, ore some big fleeces with model that I can't use to make accesories (first of all, I want fleece for these). Actualy, at IKEA the fleeces are more expensive than at Auchan. And they are the same quality.
jacqueline- I will send you an email.

Jessie
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:37 pm

If it works out too expensive to get some sent from the states, I'd be happy to send some from the UK.

Ibepatience
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:31 am

I got new bedding sets on Etsy and I had to show them off! Here's Hanna and Sunshines elephant bedding. Kona and Squishys pink argyle bedding and Leo and Winkys Denver Broncos bedding!!

image by ibepatience, on Flickr

Threepigsnacuy

Post   » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:52 am

I love your cages, they look so neat. Love the fleece, and the wall stickers are to die for. Not to mention I am in love with Winky!

MaraC

Post   » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:07 am

Since I last posted in this thread a lot of changes occurred to my cage!
As I moved in the same place with them and my cat, we got a double Decker built. I asked for chicken wire for the doors, in the laterals and at the top as I didn't want my cat to be able to get to the guinea pigs.
Then, I realized that the wooden-and-wire doors made the whole room look crowded and ugly, so I decided it needed to be changed with something that would go with everything else.
I chose Plexiglas. Now it all looked fine! Except there was one little problem... the piggies would lean on the doors, the doors would bend and one piggie actually fell from the cage! BIG problem! So, finally, a little wooden stick in the middle of the cage acted as a "anchor" for the doors, so now the piggies are safe inside!
The kitties (yes, now I have two) are able to get inside, but they love the piggies to the moon and back and would'n ever hurt them (actually, I believe that they are a little scared of the squeaks, sometimes...)

So, this is our final (for now) cage! Double decked, with storing space on the bottom, it is housing 5 piggies (and a cat, most of the times). Each level is about 0,8 by 1,5 meters, so it's the perfect size for three guinea pigs.

PooksiedAnimals
Supporting my GL Habit

Post   » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 am

That is an awesome cage!