Wheekly Tales from the Timothy Bin Vol 9

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Text and photos by mmercedesmom!*

Hi Mama cutemomo and Papa bujumo, McBerno here!! Auntie mmercedesmom is helping me try out some new hairdos! Shhh, don't tell Emma, but I want to look good for the cute pink girl next door! Her name is Hairyette and her current boyfriend doesn't have ANY hair! I figure I might have a shot at impressing her with my hairy good looks. Which "do" shows off my hair the best?
Love always, Bernie.

P.S. Remember, don't tell Emma!

*who has also given me her permission to keep the GL crew updated!

minismama

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Berno has EYES!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:26 pm

I was thinking the same thing!
It's so good to see Miss Emma too.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Lovely to see Emma and MacBerno again. He's looking super chilled out.

serelixyue

Post   » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 am

Berno looking dashing in his hairdo! Too cute!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 am

Sad news from the Momo-world. I've been asked to post this here; the announcement is from CavyCastle.

Emma lived to the ripe golden age of 8 years and 2 months. Over the last year of her McChompChomp adventures here in Southern California at both mine and [mmercedesmom]'s home, she ruled as Queen and would accept nothing less!! Since Christmas, however, we noticed her Majesty was slowing down. After more vet trips than we can count, it was determined that the slow growing cancer in her reproductive system was finally winning. With constant communication with Mama Momo and back again, we began extensive comfort care and tried to make Emma as comfortable as possible. Toward the end of March, Queen Emma McChompChomp informed us that she was ready to storm the Rainbow Bridge and give them what for on their tomato schedule. Without a complaint, or even nibble, but with a quiet sigh, she passed from our loving hands into a pain free new adventure. As promised, we held her paw all the way.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Emma! A true guinea pig diva. We will all miss her.

And what will poor Berno do?

Jaycey
Supporter in 2014

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 am

Sweet dreams Emma!!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:05 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Emma.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:31 pm

So sorry to read about the passing of Emma, but she did live a full life, surrounded by much love.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Emma. She lived a good, long life and was a true princess.

Princess Aurora

Post   » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:16 pm

I'm so very sorry to hear about Emma's passing. :-(
She had a great life! One many piggies can only dream of! Thanks momo for sharing her and your other amazing furry babies with all of us! :-D