This Little Piggy Marketplace

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:25 pm

I just googled Zupreem. Where can I buy their hay? I won't shop at Petsmart/Petco. Can I buy their product on-line?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 am

I get mine locally, but used to order it from Wag.com. I'm hoping to add it to TLP over the new few days. Zupreme pellets are also fairly decent (with no calcium carbonate), but contain alfalfa -- so they're more appropriate for younger pigs.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 am

I am happy to announce that This Little Piggie Marketplace is now offering all of the Parsley Pigs & Friends books!

These are very cute...I love the artwork. They're not just for kids! :)

We will be doing a contest later this week with autographed copies of Parsley Pig as the prize. Stay tuned!

Also, please check out the new navigation on TLP. I have been trying to find a way to make it easier to find things on the site (thank you, bpatters for the search box suggestion -- I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted it to). Does the new, longer navigation list make sense?

As always, thanks for looking & thanks for your support!

jacqueline

Post   » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Sef - I love, love, love your website. It's so clean and fresh looking, and easy peasy to navigate! I have you bookmarked when I need supplies.

If I'm amazon prime, would I get free shipping as well? what is your relationship with Amazon?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Jacqueline.

Folks, it's still not to late to send in a submission for the "What's My Line?" Fall Contest! :)

pig party

Post   » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Liking the new look lots!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:17 am

Thanks! The changes are slow-going, but I think I like the bright new look better. ;)

Check out the contest winners on our home page! www.tlpmarketplace.com Congrats to all!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 am

Yay!!

I especially like Sabrina's caption!

cavyslave8
I GAVE, dammit!

Post   » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 pm

This was fun! I can't wait to read it, I'm really excited. The illustrations are just adorable. Thank you so much, sef and pig party!!

Your caption made me giggle, Lynx.

The new look is fabulous, sef!

jacqueline

Post   » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:53 am

I love the your web site. Nice job!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 am

I can't wait either! I especially love Pig Party's illustrations!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:12 pm

I thought those illustrations looked like Pig Party's avatar! Thanks for confirming it.