Chock's tail.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:13 am

After sevral months of me being torn apart because of bullying and serious fighting from chip to chock i had to let chip go to a house with different piggies. Its sad but i have to think of Chock at this point as he was starting to get really thin because of all the stress he was goin through bless him. since chip moved out chock has become a totally different pig with a very loud voice who loves his food. I am on the look out for a friend for chock though but i just thought i would update you all on the situation.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:17 am

Chock was being constantly chaced away from food bowl. Hay rack. I had to do something for the sake of my pig. He seems much happyer now though which is nice to see.

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Maddy I'm pretty surprised, because you haven't mentioned them fighting in all your other posts. It sounded like they were getting along very well. But now you said they have been fighting for months.

I'm confused. What happened?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Chock is much smaller than Chip to start off with so when Chip started on him he got more scared as time went on. He started losing wait recently because Chip wouldnt let him eat. so i had to do something. I hope i have answered your questions ok.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Chock is much smaller than Chip to start off with so when Chip started on him he got more scared as time went on. He started losing wait recently because Chip wouldnt let him eat. so i had to do something. I hope i have answered your questions ok.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 am

Chock has put on a little wait, only a fiew grams but its a step in the right direction.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Cleaned Chock out today. Had some quality lap time. He is still very shy but he is improving bless him.

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:01 pm

YOu mean you cleaned his cage? or his butt?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:43 pm

I meant his cage i should have made that clear. Sorry.

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

And you also check and clean his boy bits, too, right?

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 am

I do check his bits and clean them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 am

Gave Chock some free range time today and he loved exploring everywhere!